B2S1, boutique store at westlake shopping mall daly city

I stopped by there on Wednesday, I went to Burger Meister to get dinner, and I saw the place, I talked to one of the owners, Anjay, mad cool dude, they went through a lot just to get that spot, anyhoo, yeah, he told me about the labels he's gettin, and we were talkin about doin consignment on shoes......

So, if you go there now, you wont see much, MIKE 23 would probably catch your eye, but they should be getting more labels in due time......

I asked if they go on NT, and one of the dudes, forgot his name, small Filipino cat said "Tek Oner" is on the board, so wdup Tek Oner..........

Wdup Arjay and crew, good luck on your shop if ya'll readin this homies.....

If ya dont remember, I came in with my Scrubs and Purple Presto's.....

Peace.

Cris1.

i think it's great that there's another shop in DC. i actually looked into opening a store there a while back and it was $$$$ per sq/foot. It's good to see someone had the same idea i had...well, maybe not quite the same, but similar.

Quote:
^ Yo Al, do that still, me and Pete got a crazy idea.....we'll talk.

How's the baby doin????

You goin to SneakerPimps on Aug. 11th??? Me, Pete, Ron, Rob, and Christian are attending......

Yeah, actually, I was going to be a partner for Fatlace but had to back out just because i didn't have the time to commit to it. But i'm still planning on a project of some sort, so yeah, we'll talk.

The baby is doing good. Growing fast, losing hair. lol How's your little girl? What's her name again?

I haven't thought about Sneaker Pimps much, but if all you guys are going i just might have to. Plus i haven't been to one, and judging from the pics last year it looked dope.

^^^Price for the DS OG members only = $50. And yessim we got 'em in your size, Mr. JT.
B2S1 is definitely in the building.

Cosignments are for sure now. 20% for now.. might be lower later, though.

Curious, from seeing the turntable in the previous pictures, were you looking for DJ to spin at the store? Let me know.
"Skratch Rabbit"

Quote:
but whoever designed that mall needs to be fired or have his degree/credentials checked. i've never seen a more convoluted layout. it feels so claustrophobic.
>:
mad.gif

so you guys have cosignment going on already? i think i might bring a few pairs in if u guys do.

Quote:
how do stores get a hold of all these vintage clothing?
--------------------------------
people always say to me "Don't forget about me when you make the NBA."
I shoulda said to them "If I don't make it, I hope you don't forget about ME." - William Gates, Hoop Dreams​

Update:

Last of the last of the Members Only = $60.
Real talk.. there are no more DS OG MO jacks in the world.

More detailed update coming soon.. and make sure to check in with us in 2 months for the SSS = Super Secret Shipment.

Holleration.

Update:

12Bar, Capitol, Triumver, Shalom, Growing Pains, Methamphibian, Emortal.

Is Westlake the one with Jamba Juice and Trader's Joe? Or is it somewhere near there? Someone care to enlighten me?
TEAM CHARLOTTE BOBCATS
Anderson - Brezec - Carroll - Davidson - Dudley - Felton - Harrington
Herrmann - Hollins - May - McInnis - Morrison - Okafor - Richardson - Voskuhl - Wallace

^^yeah..same plaza with the jamba juice and trader joes...

if you park on the side with safeway/rice bowl/home depot...walk into the strip mall and this shop will be one of the first shops you see on the home depot side...if you are parking on the trader joes side...walk down the strip mall and at its at the end on the right hand side...
...word

no wonder i don't see this store. i don't really venture past jamba juice
sarcasm is hard to tell online

lookin for AM90 infareds 10-11

Gold Coin Fall Collection: 9/23/07..

November=New Stuff.

yo tek what's the brand of that one tee in the lower left corner of the update u posted?

and finally saw the store when i went to burgermeister but didn't have time to check it out after
how to make a "sneakerhead SN":
-add Jordan's #s on it, or MJ, J, Jay, etc.
-add "sole" in place of "so" or "soul"
-add "air" in it

lookin for AM90 infareds 10-11

Go there people! Dude who works there told me they got a new shipment of goldcoin and they're getting KiksTyo. So yeah, what's really good? B2S1
teamautobot​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

Back
Top Bottom