B2S1, boutique store at westlake shopping mall daly city

I could've sworn i saw my old elementary school PE teacher there at the desk last month.

Cool shop btw.

hella good.​

i pass by here like once everytime i come out to the city, lol but never go in.......whats good ima try and stop by this friday
lol why not?

Yeah.. ^^the shirt on the left hand corner is metham.

Gold Coin Fall collection is here.. we're the only store that got em early, so swoop em up before anyone else.

In other news, new shipments have just arrived.. more details/pics coming soon.
B2S1 is definitely in the building.

Franco Shades and Cerbae has landed.. pics coming soon.

i keep forgetting to check this spot out. i roll by westlake to hit trader joe's like every other week to stock up on juicebars, frozen blueberries+min-tacos, and japanese rice crackers. where exactly is the store? westlake is such a mess right now cuz of the construction. if it's not w/in walking distance of the trader joe's lot, i'ma have to pass for a while until the mess gets clears up.
"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for the MICHAEL JORDAN of basketball shoes.
Lately we've been getting the Derrick Coleman of basketball shoes: bloated, overhyped, overpaid, & underwhelming." --Truth spoken by NT's own "Iron Lung"
Seize every opportunity to educate yourself.....STOP. Look. Listen.

^^walk all the way up towards home depot and should be across burgermeister or was it the japanese place.

stopped by there last week and i guess y'all ran out of the methamphibian tees.
how to make a "sneakerhead SN":
-add Jordan's #s on it, or MJ, J, Jay, etc.
-add "sole" in place of "so" or "soul"
-add "air" in it

lookin for AM90 infareds 10-11

Yeah the Methampibians went quick..

Sidenote: Trader Joe's Juicebars = crack crack crack

WeSC jeans are in.. can't get a working camera to save our life, so pics will come a tad later. Foreign Fam is also in.

Sorry bruh, no more methamphibian tees til spring.

-BLACK FRIDAY SALE 20% OFF EVERYTHING IN THE STORE [except art and kicks]

-FUCT is in

-Triumver Lion Parkas and crew necks are in

-Triumver Denim

-Capitol "Dunks and Jordans" for ladies

-Shadow Conspiracy is in

-NEXT WEEK.. Orisue, Gold Coin crews, Mixer Friendly, Tank Theory, Nails Did, and more.

Back
Top Bottom