Baby boo advice: I can tell this girl likes me, but she keeps rejecting me?

snow pl0w

Banned
We're both in each other's league physically, no arrogance. We text all the time. When we're around each other I catch her staring at me from adistance. We flirt, we give each other "that look". And she does that extra giggle when I'm funny. You know when girls are into you and theylaugh a little extra at your jokes? But when I ask her to actually kick it she flakes and always has excuses. If she wasn't so cute I would have been overher teasing..but I can't shake how adorable she is.

Originally Posted by snow pl0w

If she wasn't so cute I would have been over her teasing..but I can't shake how adorable she is.
I know what you mean
embarassed.gif

You got pics tho!?

It's like yesterday we were texting and she says she's bored, not doing anything. I was ot having dinner with my mom and step dad and text her that weshould go see angels & demons when I get back. "Already saw it, really good tho
smile.gif
" If a girl liked you wouldn't she just lie about havingseen it just to hang out with you? Then I get back in town and my boy is having people over for a b-b-q..call her and she says she's kinda tired..it was8:30.
indifferent.gif

She playing games.. either move on or hydrocloriform that bia in the park,... lol..

Alright, I know what you mean. I use to talk to this girl who liked me and ALWAYS use to say she was tired. She was just hella lazy in general.
And when she said she already saw Angles and Demons, you should of gave another choice on movies because im pretty sure she wouldn't want to see it again.

just tell her to come over & watch a movie at your house...

or just ask her why she never wants to kick it wit u

snow pl0w wrote:
We're both in each other's league physically, no arrogance. We text all the time. When we're around each other I catch her staring at me from a distance. We flirt, we give each other "that look". And she does that extra giggle when I'm funny. You know when girls are into you and they laugh a little extra at your jokes? But when I ask her to actually kick it she flakes and always has excuses. If she wasn't so cute I would have been over her teasing..but I can't shake how adorable she is.
tired.gif
cant be too sure about this one, some girls got sticks upin they %+@
smh.gif

Originally Posted by EveryDayKicks

Alright, I know what you mean. I use to talk to this girl who liked me and ALWAYS use to say she was tired. She was just hella lazy in general.
And when she said she already saw Angles and Demons, you should of gave another choice on movies because im pretty sure she wouldn't want to see it again.

Another choice in movies is suicide - makes me look like an accommodating little B. That's why I threw the b-b-q idea out there..not too mention we coulddrink there and it's more social. I have game (evidently not enough), I've done all the usual tactics..ignore her for a few weeks..play her coldback..treated her like crap..it doesn't really shift the power though. I think she has a long distance bf, but she claims they're on the outs (maybethey already broke up? Idk, haven't asked).

put the full court press on, or give her the silent treatment..... then she may come looking for your attention

Originally Posted by ballinamillion1

snow pl0w wrote:
We're both in each other's league physically, no arrogance. We text all the time. When we're around each other I catch her staring at me from a distance. We flirt, we give each other "that look". And she does that extra giggle when I'm funny. You know when girls are into you and they laugh a little extra at your jokes? But when I ask her to actually kick it she flakes and always has excuses. If she wasn't so cute I would have been over her teasing..but I can't shake how adorable she is.
tired.gif
cant be too sure about this one, some girls got sticks up in they %+@
smh.gif

Under normal circumstances I'd agree with you, but some of her friends jock me. So she knows what I can and do pull. Perhaps that's a prob, maybe shethinks I'm a player just trying to get the P? I actually think I really like her though.

Originally Posted by snow pl0w

And she does that extra giggle when I'm funny. You know when girls are into you and they laugh a little extra at your jokes?
actually i dont know
ive never had i young lady giggle extra hard at my jokes
ohwell.gif

first of all you dont really like here. second if she has a long distance bf shes having doubts and doesnt wanna put herself into a situation she will regret.Or shes just likes the attention you give her but doesnt wanna be that close.
smh.gif
i hate this about the female gender. she see your reaching out instead ofgoing along she wants to see how much more she can get you to chase.

You know what it REALLY sounds like? She got a man. I mean, she is occupied, flakes, is tired at 830 at night, and saw Angels and Demons opening weekend? Shehas a man. Also, she probably thinks you are cute... Might even like you... But not enough to cheat on her man with. Just my thoughts. Good luck.

Originally Posted by MrBen23

You know what it REALLY sounds like? She got a man. I mean, she is occupied, flakes, is tired at 830 at night, and saw Angels and Demons opening weekend? She has a man. Also, she probably thinks you are cute... Might even like you... But not enough to cheat on her man with. Just my thoughts. Good luck.
Yep.

Originally Posted by MrBen23

You know what it REALLY sounds like? She got a man. I mean, she is occupied, flakes, is tired at 830 at night, and saw Angels and Demons opening weekend? She has a man. Also, she probably thinks you are cute... Might even like you... But not enough to cheat on her man with. Just my thoughts. Good luck.

"Might even like you..but not enough to cheat"..that sounds like a contradiction, I mean either you like someone or you don't. Do you mean shecould potentially find me cuter, funnier, smarter than her bf but still not want to jeopardize the experience of their relationship? Is there anything I can dobesides keep entertaining her praying they break up? I feel like a chump. I just deleted her #..but we still run into each other a couple times a week.

Back
Top Bottom