Baby claimed to be born with rare disease *Warning*

Some of ya'll are extra soft. I doubt its fake btw, looks like a severe form of Thyroid Eye Disease. The baby should just be put out of its misery if untreatable.

frown.gif
 poor baby

IDk what to say about it besides i hope its fake, for the baby. If its real, thats very sad, and God bless the child.

I think it's that rare disease where the skull doesn't fully develop or something like that so therefore they eyes protrude or look as if they're protruding. If u notice, the facial area of the baby is really flat as if it's missin bones in the facial structure to push it out. Seen a documentary where a lil boy from Africa had the same disease
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Nktran001

If I were the parents, I'd pull the plug..
smh.gif

word. i wouldnt want my kid go through all the pain and getting made fun of at school... you know how the damn kids are... 
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by K Town Trash

smh.gif

word. i wouldnt want my kid go through all the pain and getting made fun of at school... you know how the damn kids are... 
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
these r awful statements IMO. 

Originally Posted by Fade On You

Some of ya'll are extra soft. I doubt its fake btw, looks like a severe form of Thyroid Eye Disease. The baby should just be put out of its misery if untreatable.

by extra soft you mean regard for human life?

22086774.jpg

....but in all seriousness though, if that is in fact real, God bless that child. I can only imagine what they'll deal with as they get older.

Originally Posted by proper english

smh.gif

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
wth? 
indifferent.gif
i mean im not gonna be happy but thats the best option for that child. IMO he will suffer more in this world than resting in peace. 

Originally Posted by proper english

smh.gif

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
wth? 
indifferent.gif
i mean im not gonna be happy but thats the best option for that child. IMO he will suffer more in this world than resting in peace. 
Exactly, raising that child would cause more pain for the child and yourself.

As grimy as that may sound, that's the best option to go, IMHO.
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom