Bachelor Party: Dominican Republic

So,

My homeboy from way back is hanging it up. He's gettin married in June and your boy is planning the bachelor party. We're swinging for the Dominican Republic for like 4 to 6 days -- any recommendations for:

Deals regarding, hotels, etc...?
Is Punta Cana the place to be? Is it not?
Things to watch out for?

Blessings on the advice!

All Ima say is have fun, and be safe (strap up).

If you're black and attractive, you'll be good money. Ladies everywhere.

If you want to go the resort route, I would recommend Hard Rock Punta Cana. literally ALL of the female workers/bartenders there are A1.

Find a cool taxi driver (resorts usually provide em), and let them take you to the spots. You'll have fun.

All inclusive is the way to go.
Mamajuana and Brugal :pimp: :pimp:

Last edited:
Went in June.

Hardrock is almost double the price of all the other resorts.

I stayed at Bahia Principe Ambar. No complaints.

Booze Cruise. Dune Buggies. Snorkeling. Lots of activities.

Nightlife, yea ask taxi drivers what are the best spots :nerd:

Went in June.

Hardrock is almost double the price of all the other resorts.

I stayed at Bahia Principe Ambar. No complaints.

Booze Cruise. Dune Buggies. Snorkeling. Lots of activities.

Nightlife, yea ask taxi drivers what are the best spots :nerd:

All facts
Hard rock is expensive..but it's bachelor party, why not go all out right? But of course at the end of the day it all depends on your budget

Bring me some Hennessy white. I'll pick it up at the metro at the airport to make it easy.

Go to the capital and visit every strip club,cabana, club you can. Let him suffer in an ocean of beautiful sexy personable women, maybe he will regret it.

My mans said Marijuana and Brugal..... that pretty much summed up my DR trip lol

I went this year. I am not a huge party animal but you can definitely get into some craziness out there. Mamajuana is the drink of choice but after, you'll never want it again. I do like to explore areas within a place but it seem DR isn't as safe as other Caribbean islands. People are super nice there. I am asian and went with like 20 Filipinos and Asians and as much as we were the minority, everyone was cool with us. Other travelers there are wild too. Met a older couple that did like a 3 day binger and not even sleeping at all. They took every kind of drug you can think there. If you are into that stuff, there are pros and what not and some oddly cute. The people I went with even got invited to a wedding there and we essentially partied with a bunch of folks from NYC. Also Michael Jackson is big out there for whatever reason.

Fun times but it becomes a headache. I am older so that might not be the case for the younger cats.

I went this year. I am not a huge party animal but you can definitely get into some craziness out there. Mamajuana is the drink of choice but after, you'll never want it again. I do like to explore areas within a place but it seem DR isn't as safe as other Caribbean islands. People are super nice there. I am asian and went with like 20 Filipinos and Asians and as much as we were the minority, everyone was cool with us. Other travelers there are wild too. Met a older couple that did like a 3 day binger and not even sleeping at all. They took every kind of drug you can think there. If you are into that stuff, there are pros and what not and some oddly cute. The people I went with even got invited to a wedding there and we essentially partied with a bunch of folks from NYC. Also michael Jackson is big out there for whatever reason.

Fun times but it becomes a headache. I am older so that might not be the case for the younger cats.

Hilarious I know what you talking bout. Every resort has a Michael Jackson impersonator who does shows at night for the people. I've cried many times at Dominican resort with how bad they are.

^^^^And honestly it was a pretty dope show. I was kind of twisted watching but I swear the dancing and the mimics were spot on. Probably one of my highlights there believe it or not.

It was pretty much like this below:

Also the hotel does a lot of things with tourists agencies. You can go dune buggy touring, boat party with open bar and even visit some sights nearby. Its not a lot of culture though since the part of the island you'll be at will be super touristy area but it is fun for bachelor parties nonetheless.

idk why but I found "Michael Jackson is big down there for whatever reason," pretty funny. :lol:

Last edited:
If you and your boys are about the life....venture over to Sosua, classico(Club 59) :smokin, even the beach out there during the day can be lit.

How many of you all actually smashed while you were out there though?

How can you not? As long as you ain't a lame the locals is pretty cool. Will say a lot have turned to the pay to play hustle, but plenty to go around without going that route.

Back
Top Bottom