Bachelor's of NT, Have you met anyone you'd consider marrying

that Cam'ron gif is so appropriate
laugh.gif

I'm only 22 though. I've met one girl who could be wifey material but I've toned down my expectations of these girls...especially while I'm in college.

This one girl I dated had almost everything I could ever want. Her only flaw was that she didn't love me back.

In a perfect world, she would ride in the passenger side of my Ferrari 458 Italia for the rest of my life 

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

This one girl I dated had almost everything I could ever want. Her only flaw was that she didn't love me back.

In a perfect world, she would ride in the passenger side of my Ferrari 458 Italia for the rest of my life 

Who was it... Lima?

yikes
in the same situation as you famo 
frown.gif

Yes. Which is also part of the reason we never dated. It started in high school and I knew I wasn't ready to go all in yet. I knew if I dated her it would be a wrap. It was just the wrong time. And unfortunately our timing never lined up. She's married with a kid now. The one that got away
30t6p3b.gif
She once told me that she would leave the guy she eventually married for me. I was goin too hard in college at the time and we went to different schools. Too much real life
tired.gif

You didn't date her bro. You hover-handed her in a photo op
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by RavageBX

indifferent.gif
Yep, you're totally right. My mistake

indifferent.gif
First step to moving on is coming to terms with it bro 
pimp.gif

indifferent.gif
First step to moving on is coming to terms with it bro 
pimp.gif

Thanks for showing me the light man. I would kiss your lips, but I'm so far away. Word to Drake and Omarion
tired.gif

yes, a few, but they're all with someone. I have no idea why I'm only attracted to girls who are taken/married. It's definitely not something I look for, it's just that after getting to know a girl with the perfect qualities (for me), she'll randomly drop some fact about her boyfriend/husband
mad.gif
. Maybe I just have some @#$ hole homewrecker instinct or something 
laugh.gif
(I never act on it though cause I'm scared to death of that happening to me in the future). That feeling you get when you realize you've wasted so much time and have to readjust to forget about it 
sick.gif

Yup, my current girlfriend.. Probably going to pop the question on our 3 year anniversary.

Not yet.

Ever feel like you've met somebody that would be good for you but you met two or three years too late and they have already have that someone? Feels bad man.

Only one. But I was too caught up with trying to be a pleighboi.

We actually talked about it a couple months ago and she said something like "I got warned about you. Someone told me that you have a lot of women."
ohwell.gif
She asked me why I didn't ask her out and I told her it wasn't the right time. Now she's graduating with a career (not a job) lined up. Got her own place and everything.
30t6p3b.gif

We're still cool though. I'm actually attending a dinner with her this week.

Don't see myself ever getting married at this point in time and I have not met and gotten to know a woman enough where I'd consider marrying them.

There have been a few women where there were missed opportunities/moments and/or regrets where I have pondered what if and fantasized scenarios but I kill those off and chalk it up to infatuation and being able to tell the difference between the idea of it and it and it actually happening.

There have been a few. I just couldn't do anything about it because they were in a relationship. There's one particular girl in my class now that I would marry. Pretty, smart, funny, likes basketball and just a real down-to-earth girl. It was devastating to her that she made pot roast, mashed potatoes and cookies for dinner that day. For her man.
tired.gif

Got to make sure I'm completely set mentally/physically/financially first before I even consider that.

Even then when it happens, it'll happen. The right person will come along.

yup. one is my best friend of over 7 years plus and the other one is too wishy washy. but i still love him dearly. im not one to wait around so im a firm believer in this:

"They say if you love something, you've got to let it go. And if it comes back, then it means so much more. But if it never does, at least you will know, That it was something you had to go through to grow."

Originally Posted by JESUS IS A LAKER FAN

Nah. Before you do any of that, make sure you discover yourself first. It can take awhile and it's best discovered on your own.
I'm 24. I've been really good friends with this girl for 5~ years and we had a convo about marrying each other a while back.  We actually just started dating a week ago and I'm really liking this girl.  She cooked a bomb #!* dinner for me the other night and said she was about to get me a shirt but didnt know my size.
embarassed.gif
  I would have asked her out like a year ago but I had to get my *!#! together and I didn't want to possibly ruin our friendship. Girl is my homie but she had too much potential as woman to overlook.

If you asked me 3 years ago, I would have said I was 99% sure I was going to marry my ex.  Old HS sweetheart, first love, and she is a great girl.  I mean, she hasn't made the best decisions in life and got a kid now but she knew how to treat a man.  In time I could have looked past all that.  We still talk from time to time but I dont even know how to bring up the girl I'm seeing now.  She's been giving hints of getting back together for a good minute
ohwell.gif

Seen a bad chick today that had my mind going for a minute...then about an hour later I seen something even better.

To answer your question OP...hell nah. I'll end up a bachelor to the death.

Back
Top Bottom