Back-ordered Hare Jordan 1's on Eastbay

Heads up y'all. I just noticed that Eastbay has a full size run of the Hare Jordan 1's. Not sure how long they've been up. Missed them the firsttime around, so I put in an order for a size 10 anyways, hope they have the stock. Says they'll ship by the 1st. p.s. excluded from discounts.

Thanks for the INFO .. I STILL need a pair ....

I wonder if they would let me use that 30%OFF ... Ill try and order by phone .

These are one of the few AJ 1's I actually like.

Just wish you could use the 30 bucks off $99 and up on this..

NoIntroNeeded, I have never seen them in person, but they look clean in the pictures, can you comment on the quality? I love me some 1's. My favoritepick-up this past year were the Doernbechers. So while I haven't bought anything in a minute (eggplant foams the last pickup) I couldn't resist thesejoints. I hope my order goes through!

^^^discount doesn't work, but they have some cinco de mayo 1's which you can use the discount on.

Originally Posted by SeeMoney

^^^discount doesn't work, but they have some cinco de mayo 1's which you can use the discount on.

Thats Fd up man .. grrrrrrrrr ... LOL

Originally Posted by SeeMoney

NoIntroNeeded, I have never seen them in person, but they look clean in the pictures, can you comment on the quality? I love me some 1's. My favorite pick-up this past year were the Doernbechers. So while I haven't bought anything in a minute (eggplant foams the last pickup) I couldn't resist these joints. I hope my order goes through!
The quality is good and the execution of the shoes are great. Suede is nice on them and extra ankle cushion for extra comfort. I'd actuallyget another pair if i wasn't getting the raging bull later. I recommend them for you. Hope this helped.

Originally Posted by SickWitIt

Thanks for the info. Missed out the first time. How do these fit?

dunks, air forces, AJIs theyre all the same, so just get your regular size, you should be fine

Originally Posted by SickWitIt

Thanks for the info. Missed out the first time. How do these fit?

fwiw, I usually always wear a 10 in 1's and dunks. But sometimes I like to ball in a 9.5 (excluding any penny's, but including most J's) andsometimes I wear those shoes casually as well. But the shoe is right there, ya know what I mean, touching the leather at all points. If I wore two pairs ofsocks when I balled (as many people do) then I probably would only wear 10's.

No size 14
indifferent.gif

i bought these on RD and ended up returning them 2 weeks later. idk y but they just werent doing it for me..

Back
Top Bottom