Back to Cruel Party by Purist Stussy Gravis Pics Added!!

ing at 8PM (66 South First Street San Jose, we'll be open until 11pm) where Gravis will be showing off their latest Black Box collab in store. Purchases over $50 will earn you some quality free stuff from Stussy and Gravis. When the clock strikes 11 we'll skip down two doors to The Temple Lounge for the after party where we'll be giving away more free stuff all night while the wicked beats spin.

Might go check it out.
Bape x efined x SupremeToo Busy At Work To Shop

TEAMLOSTPOWERCITY​

I'll def stop by and check it out.
TEAMAMFAM
TEAM XBOX360​
.::GAMERTAG:TheRiza27::.​

Count me in.

I'll be there with my Yay Area Tall T, Fape hoody, fake BBC jeans, and "exclusive" Spizikes.

REMINDER TO COME CHECK US OUT TONIGHT!!!

Party starts at 8pm in the store with a DJ and drummer and party atmosphere.

Thanks for your support.

Kev

It was def. a good time.

Oh and thanks for the free goodies :D
happy.gif
TEAMAMFAM
TEAM XBOX360
.::TheRiza27::.​

I hadda good time as well. Dope tees yall were sporting, even the bartenders had them on. I saw folks back at the store when I left, didn't even know there was an afterparty there lol. Let me know about future events, see you guys back at the shop soon.

Thanks to all that dropped by and supported. And big big ups to Stussy and Gravis for their support and gift bag goodies. The crew and everyone had a GREAT time. The turn out was great and we hope to do more of these events. We'll be posting pics as soon as we get them uploaded.

For all those asking about the Purist tee's they were for employees and fam but due to popular demand, we'll be doing a really small run of them and we'll have them at the store next week.

Raf: I think I bought some XIV cleats off of you now that I think about it.

Steve: You were late to the first half and didn't hit me up about the after after party! Next time.

Kev.

Quote:
I think I bought some XIV cleats off of you now that I think about it.
TEAMAMFAM
TEAM XBOX360
.::TheRiza27::.​

Quote:
You were late to the first half and didn't hit me up about the after after party! Next time.

Yeah, my bad. I went last minute, wasn't even planning to go out, but I couldn't stay home on a Friday night and then I remembered about your party. Dang you guys are party animals, after afterparty lol, I don't think I could've handled anymore. See you around.

Back
Top Bottom