Back To School Pack Release Dates???

nike-back-to-school-package-0.jpg

Anybody know when these drop? Especially the AM90s? Thanks for any help in advance...
TEAM Black & Mild​
TeAm AiM cHaT
> MlLlTARYlV <

Free Chilly

damn anything to make money.. :x
sick.gif
SOON TO BE COLLEGE DROPOUT
TEAM BROOKLYN
teamdecepticon
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

90s are sickk
TEAM WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - Lasme - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Wright

the 90's are goin hard.
Goooooooooonies​
TEAM GETWHATYOUWANTOUTOFLIFE!
I'm not smashing and I'm damn proud of it!​

dunks would have been hot if they didnt have the stupid name label thing and the actual lines of the paper behind the swoosh
F.C.BARCELONA
teamMaximal​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

:pimp:
pimp.gif
90' are sick...but that :smh:
smh.gif
TEAM SF GIANTS

If my aunt had balls she'd be my uncle

:rofl:
roll.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif

WANTED: af1 linens, af1 shrooms, COF "san frans" (sz 7)
supreme high "orange", supreme blazers "black" (sz 8)

One of the shops around me just got them in so they must be coming out with in the next few weeks.
"You can take the boy from the island but not the island from the boy. Cause the island stays in you're heart and I'll never forget where I'm from."-Justin

Quote:
One of the shops around me just got them in so they must be coming out with in the next few weeks.One of the shops around me just got them in so they must be coming out with in the next few weeks.
TEAM Black & Mild
TeAm AiM cHaT
> MlLlTARYlV <
Free Chilly

urban energy.

we're getting them soon, because national release date is july 28th

the dunks are the only nice ones but if they come out on the 28th money is going to be hard because imma spend all on my DOOMS
RIP CHRIS BENOIT

why couldnt the dunks be lows :\
ohwell.gif

"Bathed in sweat, bent over and gasping for breath at the finish line, the athlete might have wondered aloud if this is what death must feel like. In time, this same athlete will surely realize the opposite. Indeed, this is what life feels like."

Back
Top Bottom