Backpack that fits size 13 Nike Basketball kicks

Looking for a backpack to take to the gym - would need to hold my size 13 kicks, some clothes (separate component for wet clothes for the way home), water bottle, etc. I'm tired of the poor non padded one strap old Nike gym bag I've been using but nothing I've found at a store has fit my shoes. Suggestions with pics would be hugely appreciated!

Looking for a backpack to take to the gym - would need to hold my size 13 kicks, some clothes (separate component for wet clothes for the way home), water bottle, etc. I'm tired of the poor non padded one strap old Nike gym bag I've been using but nothing I've found at a store has fit my shoes. Suggestions with pics would be hugely appreciated!
Might just have to go with a duffle bag

I've tried the backpacks with normal shoe compartments and size 13 bball shoes have never fit. I was about to buy a backpack with a stretch mesh compartment when my gf suggested trying to put the kicks I was wearing in and sure enough at best 1 shoe fit. I'll keep a look out for that Nike Ultimatum max air gear backpack you've suggested to try out in person. I'd love to hear other people's suggestions too.

I saw some AAU team staying at the same hotel I was at for a wedding come through the lobby and some 6'10 kids rolled through with backpacks that held some huge kicks so right sized backpacks clearly exist. I regret not stopping one of them to ask the name of the backpack.

Size 13 wont fit in the main compartment of the elite backpacks? And then dirty clothes in the bottom compartment after you play?

Back
Top Bottom