Bad drivers unappreciation. Vol: Get out the car and say it to my fist.

Originally Posted by KingJames23

People that drive slow but as soon as you're about to pass them they speed up

this bulls$%^&*( happened this morning this broad was driving slowa s $%^& in the far right lane(im in the middle lane the whole time) i speed up to go around her so i can exit & she jams the gas for a 1/2 mile so i cant merge i finally just cut her off(like bumpers cm's away from each other) & get off looking back surely she was getting off to which is why she wouldnt let me in RIGHT .... hell naw the $%^&*() kept going
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

When you're trying to merge, of course they speed up, but the worst ones are when you have a car in front (meaning you can't speed in front of them), then you try to slow down/break, and they're still at the same speed you're going. If you're lucky, you get beeps from the back cars.

Originally Posted by Mac4167

I hate when people play there music really loud knowing there system is either whack as hell or no system at all

LOL I do this because i took my speakers out and selling my car. Sounds like poodung... and I do that in the work truck, stunt in a yellow van.

You could have prevented that if you crossed when it was your right of way. I hate people like you.
[George] you know we're living in a society!! [George]

- I hate it when people turn slow as hell, especially when they don't signal.
- I hate it when there's two lanes and both vehicles are going the same speed. I usually just tailgate one of the vehicles, because I drive a truck.
laugh.gif
One time, this car tried to break check me and I was finally able to switch over to the next lane, so I swerved on him and son almost ran up the curb.
laugh.gif

- Definitely hate it when people brake for no reason, especially when there's nothing in front of them at all.
30t6p3b.gif

The other day this idiot almost hit me. I was in the left lane, he was in the right lane and we were both trying to switch over into the middle lane. It was a red light, so we were both halfway into the lane. The idiot decides to punch it and almost hits me, so I proceed to chase after him and started high beaming him, but another car cuts me off and he hops onto the highway and burns off. I wanted to follow him to cut him back off, but I was driving my brother's car and had my niece and nephew with me.

I have road rage.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by PLAYOFF12

- I hate it when there's two lanes and both vehicles are going the same speed. I usually just tailgate one of the vehicles, because I drive a truck.
laugh.gif
One time, this car tried to break check me and I was finally able to switch over to the next lane, so I swerved on him and son almost ran up the curb.
laugh.gif

- Definitely hate it when people brake for no reason, especially when there's nothing in front of them at all.
30t6p3b.gif

The other day this idiot almost hit me. I was in the left lane, he was in the right lane and we were both trying to switch over into the middle lane. It was a red light, so we were both halfway into the lane. The idiot decides to punch it and almost hits me, so I proceed to chase after him and started high beaming him, but another car cuts me off and he hops onto the highway and burns off. I wanted to follow him to cut him back off, but I was driving my brother's car and had my niece and nephew with me.

I have road rage.
30t6p3b.gif

We need a thumbs up smiley, because thats what this post would get.

Originally Posted by PLAYOFF12

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

I have road rage.
30t6p3b.gif

agreed with all of this, i wouldnt consider it road rage though

the breaking/slowing down especially though, its like "%#!# are you slowing down for... aint no stop lights/signs in front of you, aint no cars either" 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

on top of that, i hate it when people dont go the speed limit and once the road starts going up hill, their car starts going even slower, its like "you needed to speed up beforehand %$+@!"
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

on another note, i use my cruise control 90% of the time im driving, more people should,

...hate it when trucks go super slow over speed bumps or when making a turn, drive that *+$ like a truck and not a car...aaaaaaand old people...
grin.gif

I kind of do have road rage, though.
laugh.gif
I carry about 5 crowbars with me just in case. I usually cuss somebody out, flick somebody off or "swang" on them when I get really pissed. But I've been avoiding that lately, though. I usually just honk for a long time now or roll down my window and "dawg" them. Too bad I don't have a train horn. I would abuse that thing.
devil.gif

Back
Top Bottom