Bad drivers unappreciation. Vol: Get out the car and say it to my fist.

Originally Posted by yankeesking92

Drivers that drastically reduce their speed whenever they see a cop. Just go the speed limit
30t6p3b.gif

This is me and I always go the limit around cops.  Most cops are on power trips and want to see you slow down. 

Originally Posted by yankeesking92

Drivers that drastically reduce their speed whenever they see a cop. Just go the speed limit
30t6p3b.gif

Lmao, so true. It just ends up causing traffic on the highway. Everybody breaking and whatnot.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Bad drivers should include people that feel the need to

A. Drive so damn fast out of a parking lot. Why show off?
B. Tailgate
C. Speed in little situations. I am not understanding why you are speeding to a red light?
All of this. Im coasting on a red and some guy just zooms past me going 60 just to hit the brakes 1 sec later. Waste of gas and hard on breaks.

Oh damb another thing I hate, some lame cuts you off and hauls off speeding, going like 70 or something...20 seconds later
you meet up with them at the red light. It's like was all that speeding really neccessary when we'll end up at the SAME place???

Originally Posted by sloanboy

what about people with loud stereos and no dynamat............... im guilty of this
roll.gif
I actually like the trunk rattle noise.
laugh.gif

Long story here:

I just got back from my friends house and while I was going there some extremely dumb %%!! happened.

I'm driving on a quiet road, all of a sudden a Porsche pulls out behind me from another road. I can tell it's a porsche cause it's night, he's got his lights on. We're driving then all of a sudden he high beams me, and keeps them on. I keep looking into my mirror like what the hell, then I figure this dude wants me to drive faster. So I start to speed up, and we're moving fairly fast (but still safe), and he's still got his lights on, and then he shuts them off as soon as another car comes the opposite way. Then he turns them back on and flashes them, playing games with his beams until another car comes by the other way and he turns the off. This %%!! continues until we get to an intersection, this idiot still has them on (except for some reason it's stronger on one of the lights, so I thought he was riding a busted Porsche.

I look back, it's some middle aged dude. Doesn't look like he's about that life. So light turns green, and this moron keeps high beaming me and blinking his beams. I flash him with the emergency blinkers to tell him to stop, he doesn't, so I drive slowly on the side of the road so he can pass me. He's got the lane and doesn't pass me. So I say $%!* it and keep driving, then this dude does the high beams one more time. I immediately put on the emergency blinkers and stop in the middle of the road. Whole road is empty both ways so I knew I wasn't blocking anyone.

This guy is nearly bumper to bumper to me, just behind me. I look into my rearview, he's staring right back giving me the mean mug. I stare him down, then I get out of my car. I don't even know what I was going to do. To be honest, I'm not about that life and had nothing on me in case this dude was going to jump me. As soon as I step out, this idiot swerves right around me, and I see he's rolling in a legit track-spec Porsche. Like a 911 GT3. He revs the engine while looking straight ahead
indifferent.gif
, then floors it as he shoots past me. I'm like oh HELL NO and I quickly jump into my car and start doing his little high-beaming game. He keeps speeding up trying to impress me with his driving until another car going the other way honks him for being an idiot. What a !%+$$@$.

Cliffs:
-Dude in a nice Porsche is high beaming me for a couple miles, turning them on and off.
-I try and let him pass, signal him to cut that %%!! out but he sticks behind me doing it.
-I finally get out, he punks out and floors the engine trying to look tough.
-I start tailing him high-beaming his @$#!+ $@$

yall acting like your perfect drivers and never make mistakes. i bet half of you are bad drivers

Originally Posted by a55a5in11

yall acting like your perfect drivers and never make mistakes. i bet half of you are bad drivers
We make mistakes but we don't drive 35 on 50 mph road. Getting pulled over going 95 doesn't mean you're a bad driver it means you're reckless. We use our turn signals. Actually I'll make it short. We use common sense.

i complain a lot and my parents say that to me but like i tell my parents, im an okay driver, the problem is that theres a lot of terrible drivers out there

women on their cell phones.......

worst drivers ever. yeah even more then asian drivers. I'm filipino asian/pacific islander whatever.. no racist.

Inattentive drivers are the +!+$$%! worst
30t6p3b.gif
I swear I almost get side-swiped 5 times a month at least. @!%! last week I almost got taken out 2 times in an hour, next day I almost get pushed into a semi-truck. I hate Oregon drivers, man. 75% dont know what's goin on outside their window at any time.

Originally Posted by allreds

We make mistakes but we don't drive 35 on 50 mph road. Getting pulled over going 95 doesn't mean you're a bad driver it means you're reckless. We use our turn signals. Actually I'll make it short. We use common sense.
roll.gif
roll.gif
makes sense

Originally Posted by MHT214

you wanna see bad driving? Go to SanAntonio,Tx

hahah i live in elpaso... same thing here man nothng but mexicans that just came across the border with little to no driving skills,

Originally Posted by scshift

Long story here:

I just got back from my friends house and while I was going there some extremely dumb %%!! happened.

I'm driving on a quiet road, all of a sudden a Porsche pulls out behind me from another road. I can tell it's a porsche cause it's night, he's got his lights on. We're driving then all of a sudden he high beams me, and keeps them on. I keep looking into my mirror like what the hell, then I figure this dude wants me to drive faster. So I start to speed up, and we're moving fairly fast (but still safe), and he's still got his lights on, and then he shuts them off as soon as another car comes the opposite way. Then he turns them back on and flashes them, playing games with his beams until another car comes by the other way and he turns the off. This %%!! continues until we get to an intersection, this idiot still has them on (except for some reason it's stronger on one of the lights, so I thought he was riding a busted Porsche.

I look back, it's some middle aged dude. Doesn't look like he's about that life. So light turns green, and this moron keeps high beaming me and blinking his beams. I flash him with the emergency blinkers to tell him to stop, he doesn't, so I drive slowly on the side of the road so he can pass me. He's got the lane and doesn't pass me. So I say $%!* it and keep driving, then this dude does the high beams one more time. I immediately put on the emergency blinkers and stop in the middle of the road. Whole road is empty both ways so I knew I wasn't blocking anyone.

This guy is nearly bumper to bumper to me, just behind me. I look into my rearview, he's staring right back giving me the mean mug. I stare him down, then I get out of my car. I don't even know what I was going to do. To be honest, I'm not about that life and had nothing on me in case this dude was going to jump me. As soon as I step out, this idiot swerves right around me, and I see he's rolling in a legit track-spec Porsche. Like a 911 GT3. He revs the engine while looking straight ahead
indifferent.gif
, then floors it as he shoots past me. I'm like oh HELL NO and I quickly jump into my car and start doing his little high-beaming game. He keeps speeding up trying to impress me with his driving until another car going the other way honks him for being an idiot. What a !%+$$@$.

Cliffs:
-Dude in a nice Porsche is high beaming me for a couple miles, turning them on and off.
-I try and let him pass, signal him to cut that %%!! out but he sticks behind me doing it.

Hmm what kind of car do you have? Cause it seems like the guy in the GT3 wanted to "play" nh, you know race with him. His actions didnt seem like he was about that life. He just went about it wrong, not all the guys that drive those cars are jerks. I could understand why you got mad though...

Originally Posted by BigTy23

Originally Posted by scshift

Long story here:

indifferent.gif

Cliffs:

Hmm what kind of car do you have? Cause it seems like the guy in the GT3 wanted to "play" nh, you know race with him. His actions didnt seem like he was about that life. He just went about it wrong, not all the guys that drive those cars are jerks. I could understand why you got mad though...

I was in a Toyota Camry
laugh.gif

I thought about that too, cause I know people do that when they got nice cars and I know I would if I had a Porsche. But this dude could not have thought I wanted to race him in my ride compared to his
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mandown91

Originally Posted by MHT214

you wanna see bad driving? Go to SanAntonio,Tx

hahah i live in elpaso... same thing here man nothng but mexicans that just came across the border with little to no driving skills,
arent u asian though?
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom