Bad drivers unappreciation. Vol: Get out the car and say it to my fist.

I hate you.

Why are you speeding on a two way, two lane street that's probably 15-20 MPH?

So I'm leaving work trying to cross the street to make my bus. So the green is up but I don't have the walk light. I go because they're are no cars insight. I start to walk and a car comes out but stops, I stop and tell him to go since he has the go ahead. Then some tool speeds up behind him and slams on the break and takes a BF. First of all, why are you driving that fast on a small street where you have to slam on the breaks that hard? Second, you're going right around the corner, chill.

It's the adrenaline bruh
grin.gif

I hate when people play there music really loud knowing there system is either whack as hell or no system at all

Just be an $+$%+*$ back and hit your brakes dumb hard. I do it all the time to those idiots.

Doing 50 in the left lane, and then shaking their head at you when you zoom by them in the right lane. That's a good way to get a "windshield wiper fluid shower" from me.

People that tailgate you, then get made when you break-check them.

Jumping in front of you when it's bumper to bumper and making no progress.

People who don't let you merge and will damn near let you run off the road than let you merge in front of them.

Originally Posted by RKO2004

I hate you.

Why are you speeding on a two way, two lane street that's probably 15-20 MPH?

So I'm leaving work trying to cross the street to make my bus. So the green is up but I don't have the walk light. I go because they're are no cars insight. I start to walk and a car comes out but stops, I stop and tell him to go since he has the go ahead. Then some tool speeds up behind him and slams on the break and takes a BF. First of all, why are you driving that fast on a small street where you have to slam on the breaks that hard? Second, you're going right around the corner, chill.

People are idiots man.  You have to realize that the majority of people are pretty simple-minded.

drivers that have their blinkers even when their not turning
30t6p3b.gif
drove behind this guy last week who had his blinkers on for atleast 3 miles ...

I was about to LOSE it the other day with every lame bad driver of course having a cell phone shoved to their ear,
or looking down and texting at the same time. I felt like snatching every one of them out their cars and throwing
them off the freeway. I think the thing I hate the most is when people know they've &#^$(% up, and
when you drive by them, they don't look at you, they just stare straight ahead looking stiff.

Originally Posted by JJ Jumpman 23

drivers that have their blinkers even when their not turning
30t6p3b.gif
drove behind this guy last week who had his blinkers on for atleast 3 miles ...
THIS

laugh.gif
 @ looking stiff though no ayo. i encounter idiot drivers like that all the time and when i pass em i just givem the 
indifferent.gif
 but they always looking dead trying to play off their terrible driving. i don't know how some of these people get their license.

inconsistent left lane speeders piss me off
try and pass them and suddenly they're hittin the gas. You was just in front of me chillin brah ease up off that gas pedal
tired.gif

Bad drivers should include people that feel the need to

A. Drive so damn fast out of a parking lot. Why show off?
B. Tailgate
C. Speed in little situations. I am not understanding why you are speeding to a red light?

Back
Top Bottom