Bad-$%@-ness.

When he threw those first two knives.
Sick!!!!
pimp.gif

Ok that's kinda bad $%#, but that guy didn't tell them that if he was still standing after they all emptied their clips that they would be dead beforethey reloaded, and he didn't have the awesome line about how ideas are bulletproof.

My videos bad-$%#-ness reigns supreme.

- Tical.

But on this most auspicious of nights, permit me then, in lieu of the more commonplace soubriquet, to suggest the character of this dramatis persona. Voila! In view humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the "vox populi" now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a bygone vexation stands vivified, and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin, van guarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition.
The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous.
Verily this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honour to meet you and you may call me V.

Originally Posted by 18key

Were you in banned camp? I thought you died man.
V for Vendetta is
pimp.gif

Naw I just don't find NT as entertaining as I used to. Every now and then I check back but it's usually only once or twice a month when I have arandom thought cross my mind and feel the need to share it with complete, overly judgmental strangers.

- Tical.

Originally Posted by T i c a l

Originally Posted by finnns2003

i raise you one neo.

http://www.youtube.com/v/YdLXK4cz1UQ&rel=1

game. set. match.
pimp.gif

Naw man it's not all about the fighting, it's about the quotes that go along with it and nothing that Keanu Reaves has ever said is worthy of being in discussion with the V for Vendetta clip.

"My turn."

Pure Bad-+$%-ness.

- Tical.
Are you kidding me?! One word.

"Whoa."

laugh.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom