My facial expressions throughout the video: 
ohwell.gif

eek.gif

mad.gif

indifferent.gif

mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

I think it was stated in the Fools Wildin' Out thread that this was staged. The "mom" is apparently an actress, and the brains behind the video.

Even so, there are definitely kids out there who have that sort of relationship with their parents.

Last edited:
The bad parenting created the bad *** children :smh:

Last edited:
Am I wrong, or is the worst was the blatant instigating the video recorder set up?

:smh: to all involved.

I bet that he didn't think it would lead to anything like that though

Staged or not, I would've been sent to a boarding school in Siberia if I acted like that as a kid.

Am I wrong, or is the worst was the blatant instigating the video recorder set up?

:smh: to all involved.

if this is real, telling a parent that their child is eating the grapes in a store isn't instigating.

no one logically tells on a kid expecting him and his mother to have a physical fight in the

store.

Sup

I think it's bad parenting if she laid the law down at the crib she shouldn't have had these problems
This is terrible parenting

The other day I was In Walmart and this guy told his lil homie to **** the **** up because he kept askn for this jacket

This is sad and the mom must be soooo embarrassed

Say what you want but the dude behind the camera is a loser and he should of mind his business to begin with. Guaranteed if this wasn't the worldstarhiphop era he wouldn't of approach the mom like that :rolleyes

Say what you want but the dude behind the camera is a loser and he should of mind his business to begin with. Guaranteed if this wasn't the worldstarhiphop era he wouldn't of approach the mom like that :rolleyes
People are responsible for their own actions. You don't flash a camera at someone and all of a sudden they become a completely different person.

People are responsible for their own actions. You don't flash a camera at someone and all of a sudden they become a completely different person.

What's your point? Does he work there? Is he the police? Yall never touched something in the market right? :lol: he wanted a show and was thirsty to record something. The mother and son would not be fighting in a supermarket if this man didn't take it upon himself to question why a kid is touching stuff and make the mother feel like she had to handle the situation right then and there.

I think it was stated in the Fools Wildin' Out thread that this was staged. The "mom" is apparently an actress, and the brains behind the video.

Even so, there are definitely kids out there who have that sort of relationship with their parents.

this. I was the one who posted it in that thread. at the time it wasn't on youtube yet just on fb. I couldn't believe it was staged at first but I found her fb page and she has a bunch vids just like this one. it's still sickening either way.

What's your point? Does he work there? Is he the police? Yall never touched something in the market right? :lol: he wanted a show and was thirsty to record something. The mother and son would not be fighting in a supermarket if this man didn't take it upon himself to question why a kid is touching stuff and make the mother feel like she had to handle the situation right then and there she had control over her kids.

fixed.

whole thing looks staged, wouldnt even surprise me if it were real though

Back
Top Bottom