Baka Not Nice Thread - no long talk. Out Now

Not Nice officially OVO :pimp:

Live Up To My Name making a run for song of the summer

[\VIDEO]

The best dude to ever claim the 3 fruity letters ovo. :smokin he should start writing for drake.

If I tatted tears id be crying to my beard :smokin

Weeknd and drake gotta chill wit these finger guns tho, can't take them ****** serious at all

Last edited:
Heard this when it first dropped, and I was fully expecting something lame, but was pretty surprised. No bad

Idk about song of the summer but this song and video hard :pimp:

Last edited:
Louie pouch across my body, this is not for fashion

giphy.gif

View media item 2488296

Last edited:
About time one of his ghostwriters were able to put out something themselves. After the first couple bars all I heard in my head was Drake harmonizing "whole time they wanna take my placeeee" :smh:

Last edited:
About time one of his ghostwriters were able to put out something themselves. After the first couple bars all I heard in my head was Drake harmonizing "whole time they wanna take my placeeee" :smh:
He wanted that song so bad, he probably scared of dude tho and couldn't just take it

:lol: my man said 'just know I'm a shooter first and rap is not my thing.' If any ghostwriting going on it's Drake writing for Baka.

Damn this **** goes, played it like 15 times, it's like if J Prince started rapping instead of talking on intros

Aka it's Not Nice and I live up to my name :smokin

When I came out, Timberlake was bringin' Sexy Back :pimp:

Y'all like y'all rappers young and cute right ? ******* dweebs :lol:

If the **** is hard it's hard and this **** is a banger.

Why does it matter what this dude looks like ?

Last edited:
I dont think anyone is seriously saying his appearance is gonna stop them from bumping the music if he keeps coming out with decent ****.

Its just funny to see someone who looks this old try to hop on the new wave doing the new ad libs and new dances lol. Same reason people are glad Jay dropped 4:44 instead of am autotune song with Uzi lol

I dont think it has anything to do with how "cute" the man is lol....

Appearance and overall presentation affects the perception of any art form. But again, most everyone in here is rocking w it regardless.

Last edited:
This guy and two chainz are the same age.

I'll leave that up to y'all to discern what the difference is between their portrayals...

Last edited:
honestly baka just looks older bc of the hair/lack of it + he's just debuting as an artist as opposed to chainz being around for a decade

i would not have expected him and tity to be the same age until you just told me

Last edited:
Man you're only as old as you feel.

Dude did Years behind bars and now his mans is the biggest thing on rap. If that ***** wants to whip a Ferrari and dance around with madd glee, so be it. :smokin

Last edited:
Man you're only as old as you feel.

Dude did Years behind bars and now his mans is the biggest thing on rap. If that ***** wants to whip a Ferrari and dance around with madd glee, so be it.
smokin.gif
Word and look at 2chainz still going strong at nearly 40. 

Back
Top Bottom