Bakersfield and Kern County SneakerHeads Where ya at!!

I moved to Bakersfield in August of last year and have noticed there is really nowhere besides the mall to buy Jordan's, Nike's, Adidas, ETC...and really there's only one "boutique" type spot and that is Mainland Skate. Any suggestions or know of where else there are spots...my wife and I were thinking about opening up a shop out here where it's more "our" culture. Let me know any feedback!! Enjoy your day!!!

I moved to Bakersfield in August of last year and have noticed there is really nowhere besides the mall to buy Jordan's, Nike's, Adidas, ETC...and really there's only one "boutique" type spot and that is Mainland Skate. Any suggestions or know of where else there are spots...my wife and I were thinking about opening up a shop out here where it's more "our" culture. Let me know any feedback!! Enjoy your day!!!
Movement is the spot dude. I remember going there 10 plus years ago, owner was awesome.

I was actually just looking for it this morning online and couldn't find any info.

I have family that lives out there, never seemed like a shoe culture community, more cars and guns v

Movement is the spot dude. I remember going there 10 plus years ago, owner was awesome.

I was actually just looking for it this morning online and couldn't find any info.

I have family that lives out there, never seemed like a shoe culture community, more cars and guns v
Much appreciated my dude! And yeah, cars, guns, and trucks is what it’s all about out here. I’m lost. Lol

Back
Top Bottom