Balling -- FREE of charge -- Sat, June 5th -- Kings Courts Gaithburg -- 10 to 2 -- You rolling?

man google maps says its an hr and a half drive. and i gotta go to a baby shower that day too :/

Originally Posted by bigj505

man google maps says its an hr and a half drive. and i gotta go to a baby shower that day too :/

I get from Richmond to Bmore in a hour and a half...
laugh.gif

Kev, Tommie, or Tre,

Is this at Kings Farm where we balled before? I'll be out there if it doesn't rain.

What's the head count looking like right now?

^
Same court ole' school.

I mean, as far as a head count, I personally got 6 guaranteed -- either riding with me or following/meeting. So...

If it raining that morning, of course its a no go. We ain't getting paid. lol.

^
If you can't make it, let me know.

You supposed to be getting SJs...

I need to get Cuz his shoes. I hate "open" transactions. Gives me the heebie-jeebies...

Had fun balling with you guys. I was dead tired when I got home.

I'm Kevin by the way

Long haired guy with the Knick shorts and flint 13's

thanks for the rec fellas...my old body is beat up.
.i had to take some 800 mg ibuprofen and ice my knees....

(i was the cat with long dreads and Jumpman pros)

Great runs fellas.  People were asking about why we picked that location, instead of others in the "urea".  We always pick this spot because -- as proven on Saturday -- its stress free, and ours the entire time, NO drama...

"parada45" I respect your Kobe like footwork on the offensive end.  Real talk.  "2guard" I had no clue you had game like that...

"GotShpat" thanks for the pics, and I see your game (from a few years back) has elevated. 
eek.gif
  Same for "ballamentality" and "MyTsharp" while my %*$ is on the decline of an average career!   Atleast I kinda look like an athlete again. 
roll.gif
My "range" is 5 feet and under.  Anything over that was a airball/brick.  Getting my Jerome James on...................................

"TeePeso" with the Wade winning long bomb in one of those games.  [Denzel from 'American Gangster'] "My Man....................."

Oh,

And its all love "Bfreso" and "Shatothecity". Glad we were able to connect.

But, it's OFFICIAL... Me and "Sha" got a OLE'School/New'School beef on the court.

I'll see you next time, Sucka! Jive Turkey! Prepared! NO LOL!

[DMX bark] "ARF! ARF!"

Originally Posted by MyTsharp

If I stayed the whole time our team would've never come off the court.

My-T.
I think we only lost once after you left. We picked up Chris Bosh and he played well for us. Oh yea Swizz Beatz showed up for the last 2 games smoking 
laugh.gif

Eyes of Hazel you were Kevin right?

i didnt get everyones name...
 if you were there...check in...who are you in the pictures?

Good run fellas, wish I woulda got there alot earlier, LOOONG story tho. I was dude in the black/red shorts and Germany Hyperdunks

glad yall had fun. wish i could have been there but im all over the place right now

Back
Top Bottom