Baltimore 2-3 @ Miami 2-3 10/19

Very quietly, the Phins have lost 2 games on the last play of the game. They are this close to having a 4 - 1 record.
smh.gif

But, they're still young and need to accept these losses and move on to learn how to win in the future. Let's hope it happens quick.

So this is the revenge game. OUr lonely bright spot last year was the W vs Baltimore. I'm sure the Ravens would like a little payback. Not sure why theyhave to travel to Miami back to back years, but the NFL does weird things, so whatever.

We need to blitz the crap out of Flacco and not give him time to pick our weak secondary apart.
On offense, just keep doing what we've been doing, let Chad try to make a play or two because I doubt the wildcat gonna go wild vs Ray and his boys.

Phins by a field goal, 13-10.

The only way Miami should lose this game is if they let the Ravens score on defense.

I just read what Harbaugh said about Cameron doin as good a job as he could last season with what he had to work with.
grin.gif

Hope they take that sh*^ out on Flacco.
pimp.gif

I don't mean to injure the guy, just punish the QB fairly and cleanly.

^
Man, I don't think our DB's could catch 3 passes from ya'll if our life depended on it.
tired.gif

Why you think we talkin to Ty Law?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

^
Man, I don't think our DB's could catch 3 passes from ya'll if our life depended on it.
tired.gif

Why you think we talkin to Ty Law?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Man i hope not but Flacco will give yall a few chances to try to catch them.

Ravens secondary had a tough week dealing with Harrison and Wayne. It will be a low scoring game but the only way Phins will get on board will be with FlaccoTO's and a Wildcat...

Never know what your going to get w/ this Phins D. Offense has to continue to be strong.

Mannnnn we should be 3-2 at the very worst right now!

I'm still heated about last weeks lost.

It's all good though.

phins-27
ravens-13

Originally Posted by ReasonablyIll89

Mannnnn we should be 3-2 at the very worst right now!

I'm still heated about last weeks lost.

It's all good though.

phins-27
ravens-13
Nahh, we deserve to be 2-3. Our secondary negates all of the teams hard work.

Back
Top Bottom