laugh.gif
smh.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by HARMCITY45

BPD finest....
nerd.gif

Its bought to get UGLY in the town

smh.gif

word, sound like a lot of dudes aint gonna be rein up this shipment. boutta be huntin season for dope dealers AND crack heads...

fiends aint gettin there fix so you already know they gonna be wildin out, and dope dealers aint gonna be able to pay the bills so they gonna be hungry aswell. nice job mayor you just boosted the crime rate

i remember when i was peddlin herbs back in high school there was a slight drought around 2000-2001 and i had a cutie pie all dimed out, i was lettin themthings go for 25 instead of 10, lol, bammas was payin it to cuz nobody really had any left...good ol days
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by POSITE FIEND

Originally Posted by HARMCITY45

BPD finest....
nerd.gif

Its bought to get UGLY in the town

smh.gif

word, sound like a lot of dudes aint gonna be rein up this shipment. boutta be huntin season for dope dealers AND crack heads...

fiends aint gettin there fix so you already know they gonna be wildin out, and dope dealers aint gonna be able to pay the bills so they gonna be hungry as well. nice job mayor you just boosted the crime rate
wolves_005.jpg

Bodies should be popping up anytime now. I really need to move my Gmom outta that city son.

Originally Posted by Illuztrious

Bodies should be popping up anytime now. I really need to move my Gmom outta that city son.

word, outta towners who set up shop out baltimore better get the hell outta dodge haha

Back
Top Bottom