***BANANA BAY UNAPPRECIATION POST***

How come a GRIP of people still come to this place when there's a big fat C grade next to the door you walk in?

I ordered the King Noodle, then later on that night got the worst stomache ache of my life.

Boo-urns to this place >:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
:x
sick.gif

TEAMSANDIEGO CHARGERS
sirius black

yea and the service is horrible, dunno y i always return though...
F/S or trade: DS Circa x Brooklyn Project 2 sz 12. trade for heat 9.5 or 10

Yeah, their service is sooo whack - but there are so many workers, but yet to get a refill of water is impossible.

I guess we still go there cause its open late, and I'm a sucker for calamari and phad see ewwwwww.

Oh yeah, I'm posting from my sidekick and you just read my sig.

Quote:
to get a refill of water is impossible

thats true fa shure. my first time was ok but i wasnt really impressed the second time around the food wasnt prepared well at all
LPC = SDtechnique_NT (10933)

lol damn u really think is that bad?
every time i go its not that bad
no stomach aches at all

ps: grades on restaurants doesn't mean much

I've had no problems when I've went there...and the prices aren't that bad. A great place to go late night when ur really hungry...
TEAMLOSTPOWERCITY​

Are you talking about the Thai restaurant in Rowland Heights? Service is absolutely horrible. Thanks for telling me that it got a C, I never saw it before. I'll just stick to Mix Bowl in Pomona from now on.

uh.....if you go to a restaurant and it makes you sick, you can always go and report to the health department which will then do an inspection of the estalishment. and if you think grades don't matter then you are either crazy or just stupid. restaurants should never get lower then a B, if they do it just shows they dont care about peoples health.
I DO NOT HAVE ANY SHOES FOR SALE!

Eff that go to thai village on amar/azusa catch their lunch special 10-3pm :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Oh yeah, I'm posting from my sidekick and you just read my sig.

plenty of other thai restaurants...BB has a nice ambience, but the food's no better than Noodle World.

why eat at those places when you can come and eat at Thai Orchid in Bellflower! :smile:
smile.gif
I don't collect J's I can't afford themAIM:KOOL KID TOMMY

Quote:
go to SanamLuang Cafe
pimp.gif
ed a new restaurant called Coconut Bay at the old Sam Woo Dim Sum on Gale and Nogales. I've been there but the service was slow and portions are smaller. It's a nice restaurant though, and they use PDAs instead of writing down your order on paper..

Quote:
I heard that the owner or Banana Bay sold it and started a new restaurant called Coconut Bay at the old Sam Woo Dim Sum on Gale and Nogales. I've been there but the service was slow and portions are smaller. It's a nice restaurant though, and they use PDAs instead of writing down your order on paper..

First the owner sold the Boat, and I heard the owner made some $$ (I recalled it was about 100G) even when he/she finishing the construction of Banana Bay. Now the owner has sold Banana Bay.

Quote:
Is this on Indian Hill off the 10?

alright u know where mix bowl is? to the left of the it, theres a complex w/ like water shop, petstore, a mexican market, its right in the corner of the complex.

Back
Top Bottom