+BANGIN SCREW+

Yungstar is straight, I mean he aint completely lost his mind. He was at the ScrewFest 2007 a couple weeks back and his performance was ON-POINT. He did all the hits, he aint wanna get off stage, standing on speakers and @#%$.

Cameron - Point Blank is my man, he stayed in the same complex as me when I was a freshman. Dude is cool as hell. Stayed flipping around in an expo beating down the block. Look for him and Z-Ro to drop a cd, something to the effect of "The Crip & The Blood". I cant believe you have heard that Big Tiger, I bought the Slowed version when it dropped.Classic.Back when cats where having a good time putting out what they felt.

"Man, Im'a genius, better yet a wizard, pulled out my glock and shot the eye out a lizard" - Big Tike (lol)
HoustonRockets
FRANCIS - MCGRADY - YAO​

june 27th = 35 minutes of heat :pimp:
pimp.gif

i mess with keke, yungstar, big moe, hawk, all the ogs

SUCs song Stop Than Look that dropped some years ago is :pimp:
pimp.gif
Th Way The Rain Comes Down...
DaveMatthewsBand​

Stop, then look is a nice hit for the 2000s, I just bought like 5 mp3 DVD things wit like 165 Screw tapes on them...I still gotta get to the Screw Shop or thewebsite to get some legit OG copies, but I couldnt pass up 165 full Screw tapes for $25 shipped...

Those of y'all that been jammin' screw tapes usually hate on it but "All Work No Play" (Vol.1) stays in #6 in the CD changer. The late greatScrew came to Rainbow in Chicago when I was younger and we were hooked. That tape was my 1st screw tape (the actual cassette) so even though its notScrew's best tape it has the most meaning to me.

^ Yeah alot of screwheads, dislike that All Work No Play, but it's one of my favorites, and i've been jammin' screw since day one. And don'tget me started on Stop, Then Look. That was supposed to be on the group album "Takeover" that shoulda have been came out in '05.

and also, Ro And Trae are back 'speaking' again, you know how them boys do, they are about to release a group album @ the top of next year.

What happened with that S.U.C. Takeover album??? I know it was around the time HAWK got killed so I thought it got scrapped cuz of that...
frown.gif

*raises hand to listening to Choped & Screwed every day*

Im from Cleveland and cats stay listing to screwed music since about 1999-2000. When you leave Cleveland going into Akron and other cites cats be haitingsaying its easy to make an album
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

DJ Screw(RIP) and Micheal 5000 Watts is Nice
Chamillionare, Slim Thug, **** Jones (
smh.gif
at myself for listening to him), Paul Wall, Lil Keke, and all the S.U.C Click is staying in my CD player in the whip

Originally Posted by TheFuture2236

*raises hand to listening to Choped & Screwed every day*

Im from Cleveland and cats stay listing to screwed music since about 1999-2000. When you leave Cleveland going into Akron and other cites cats be haiting saying its easy to make an album
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

DJ Screw(RIP) and Micheal 5000 Watts is Nice
smh.gif
at myself for listening to him), Paul Wall, Lil Keke, and all the S.U.C Click is staying in my CD player in the whip

Mike Jones spits on occasion....So yo can't completely trash him....

smh.gif
laugh.gif
mike jones is cool. well hes cool for makin Who?Mike Jones. that american dream is pure
sick.gif

smh.gif
at you for thinkin hes wack for anything he madebefor AD.

**** was good on those early Swisha House tapes, when he was with Magno...IMO he fell off right before his 1st album dropped, he went pop way toofast...str8barre comes through again with that OG Screw... that article is
eek.gif
where'd you snag it from??? Only time I ever seen a mag with anything to dowith REAL SCREW was a Murder Dog with Flip, C-Note and HAWK on it the cover said "Houston Screwed For Life" It's a dope article also.

Mike Jones was dope when he was with Magno, i don't care what anybody says...

and some of you need to share the wealth.. i had sooooo many screw tapes on my computer back in the day, but due to formatting harddrives and viruses and such,i only got like 5 on my computer now....

yea like some of those other cats said i dont listen to DJ Screw but im a big fan of screwed and chopped

**** was good on those early Swisha House tapes, when he was with Magno...IMO he fell off right before his 1st album dropped, he went pop way too fast
paul walls guilty of this too

dude could spit

pimp.gif
magno still puts out a lot of underground @#%$, dude is real

A lot of screw heads are on here!! What do yall know about those grey 'maxwell' tapes???? Brought one of those out in 96 and you were the %%%+.......

see in 96 i was 11:lol:

i know what u talkin bout but i wasnt around for that era...i didnt know screw existed til like 98-99 when they ran an article about dj screw in the source...

Originally Posted by chriscendo

draped up n dripped out...knowin what im talkin bout..3 in the mornin gettn da gat out da stashspot..fire up a fat
" ...showin naked @#%$ in the great state of texas
"
what song is that?

Back
Top Bottom