+BANGIN SCREW+

What's up? Who on NT is steady bangin that Screw ? ? ?

- NOT SwishaHouse

-NOT O.G. Ron-C (2nd favorite chopped/screwed DJ though) :smokin
smokin.gif
Robert Earl Davis Jr.Rest In Peace; D.J. Screw, Fat Pat, B.G. Gator, Mafio, HAWK, Big Moe, Mello, Big Steve, Pat Lemon

FREE GRACE ! ! ! and 50/50 Twin ! ! !

I never sleep...so I'm living my dreams...

WE HAVE NO LS IN NEBRASKA!!!

F/S/T DS OLNL 10.5, Retro Concords 10.5 , and Cardinal VII 11.5

draped up n dripped out...knowin what im talkin bout..3 in the mornin gettn da gat out da stashspot..fire up a fat :pimp:
pimp.gif
...showin naked @#%$ in the great state of texas :pimp:
pimp.gif

free 50? what did 50 50 do?

RAIDER NATION

WHAT UP SEAN :pimp:

:wow:
eek.gif
Man, I was JUST listenin to "3 in the mornin, Pt.2" (the CD) today...
GR for now, but rumor has it Gentry's going to package it with a Toboggan and mitten set and sell it for $750

An NT Mod bangin 3 N Tha Mornin :wow:
eek.gif
I knew this was the place for me... :D
happy.gif

Keke, Pat and Pokey flowin for like 6+ minutes straight :wow:
eek.gif
X :pimp:
pimp.gif

My 1st addiction was GI Joes and icies after that it was light skinned girls and Nikes
Even tho I aleady ate, fat boy gotta eat agian. I'm always hungry! - Big Kuntry King

Man that June 27th is so SUC Official ! ! ! Pokey, Yungstar, Big Moe, it's 23 minutes of Screwed Up Clicc at its finest ! ! ! Y'all NT boys need to get off the East and West and SCREW it mayne 8)
glasses.gif

Quote:
An NT Mod bangin 3 N Tha Mornin I knew this was the place for me...

Man, I don't think you understand how much actual Screw stuff I have/had...

Between Screw, Beltway 8, OG Ron C, and Swishahouse CD's, WELL over 100 CD's...and 9/10 of them were originals; only a handful were burns.

Bout to listen to "Still Pimpin Pens--remix" (Keke & Screw)...that "Pocket full of stones remix" that UGK & Screw did ain't no joke, either....that was done in '96.
GR for now, but rumor has it Gentry's going to package it with a Toboggan and mitten set and sell it for $750

Quote:
Between Screw, Beltway 8, OG Ron C, and Swishahouse CD's, WELL over 100 CD's...and 9/10 of them were originals; only a handful were burns.
:lol:
laugh.gif
Detroit Pistons
TEAMKINGKOOPA

Quote:
Nice... I got quite a collection but I wouldn't say 9/10ths are originals, I'm in Michigan, so that's a little disadvantage

I hear you...I'm in Indianapolis, but my dude was stationed in Houston, and whenever he'd get his copy, he'd pick one up for me too

Yeah that Pimpin Pens is one of my favorites along with So Real DMD Remix I like all the songs where Screw raps on them cuz he was actually a good rapper IMO...I buy OG when I can but I gotta confess I've burned more than the bops at the free clinic :wow:
embarassed.gif

I been on that ol school Keke lately
If money didn't change you, YOU'RE NOT MAKING ENOUGH!!!

^Cell Therapy

KeKe-Cuz I'm...just blacc as a tire
...My skin is my sin... :smokin
smokin.gif

Bumpin' a Lil' Keke and Fat Pat flow right now.

RIP to Screw, Hawk, Fat Pat

When Grace get locked up?
Team Florida
X
Team Kidz In The Hall

Quote:
I've burned more than the bops at the free clinic
:wow:
eek.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif

Quote:
Cam have you heard any of the new stuff; Sentimental Value, the Triple Disc Best of CDs? ? ? That stuff opened up a whole new S.U.C. chapter for me cuz I had moved away from it a little bit and was jammin Ron-C real heavy, but I had to take it bacc to the roots though

I've heard Sentimental Value, but not the other one...I'll have to check it out, since you co-signed it

Screw is a beast, once you sit down and listen to an "actual" DJ Screw aka Robert Davis Jr.-tape then you understand.

Theres more to Screw than just slow music.

HoustonRockets
FRANCIS - MCGRADY - YAO​

str8barreed really blowin around here like 2003-04 with Paul and Slim and **** blowin up everyone wanted to be a ScrewHead. I'm like "that's not even real Screw". Just like the fake Jordans, these hypes dont care. IDK when Grace got lokked up it was around the same time his brother Los from S.U.C. was gettin out. BTW if anyone hasnt heard that S.U.C. Makin History album its trill...old-school vets, new school beats (kind of)

Check for the "Straight Wreckin" Vol. 1&2, there from a couple years back but its the last time the majority of the Click were on something.

There is this cat Dj Bone here in H-Town that has been doing his thang since screw got fire. He still do mixes but he has No phone, webiste, e-mail, nothing. Straight got the dude house, like screw used to do. He something of a myth to some people. He is official, only cat out right now thats gonna have me listening to a slowed mix.
HoustonRockets
FRANCIS - MCGRADY - YAO​

Jammin' Who Next Wit Plex now, 'Ke and Poke @ they best...

I heard they showed up for that boy Moe, and made a tape with all his songs...Got to get my hands on it, R.I.P. Moyo.
These young cats think i fell out the loop
Cause the last time they seen me hoppin' out the coupe
I hopped out in a suit.

Just copped that June 27th Triple-disc, R.I.P. Moe-yo he's all over that set killin it...the S.U.C. has a Kennedy curse or something all the real G's keep dying. That's the worst part to me it's not like one or even two SUC or SUC affiliated people die, we're up to like ten and I'm just :frown:
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom