Banksy Vs. Robbo Vol. Graffiti Wars ....Post Your Thoughts

saw this awhile ago on 12oz. banksy can play naive, "oh it looked in horrible shape" he knew that was KR wall. banksy's been acting like a garden tool lately. but im a for a graff war...more pieces to see :smile:

Saw the full documentary a while ago. Banksy is wack. Good stencil skills and he has balls, but if you straight bite anyone's work I think you're wack. This is more towards his relationship with Blek Le Rat than with Robbo.

Banksy seems a lot more creative then Robbo. The things Robbo does to banksys work isn't very cool or original

Originally Posted by megatron

graffiti in general is terrible. nothing cool about it.
If you aren't a fan of it, why are you in this thread? Did you really feel the need to come in here just to talk ###% about it?

Originally Posted by megatron

graffiti in general is terrible. nothing cool about it.

Graffiti is a form of expression whether it is legal or not. Art has gone through these stages before where people have gotten frowned upon just like graffiti is. It's no different then hip-hop amongst the music community or even DJing in the musician community. Anyways, I think there is a lot of cool things about graff but that is cause I love the culture. And with that being said, bad graffiti needs to go. A lot of trash out there that just looks bad period.

Originally Posted by Kramer

Banksy seems a lot more creative then Robbo. The things Robbo does to banksys work isn't very cool or original
Banksy stole Blek Le Rat's entire style and actually copied entire pieces as well. How's that for unoriginal?
And I don't understand why you guys even feed this Megatron dude. He's a joke, and a pretty funny joke once you realize how worthless most of his posts are. Just enjoy the stupidity 
laugh.gif

Lame "war"

Now that I'm older, I like the concept of graffiti much more than the actual work created. There's a TON of garbage out there.

dude, I'm studying abroad in Spain and one of Banksy's hits are right near my apartment in Barcelona.

Pics coming soon.

Originally Posted by natelav129

dude, I'm studying abroad in Spain and one of Banksy's hits are right near my apartment in Barcelona.

Pics coming soon.

you're in barcelona?

do me a favor and run over this ******.

Lionel_Messi_Barcelon.jpg

along with his ****** squad if possible.

Originally Posted by CWrite78

Originally Posted by natelav129

Pics coming soon.

you're in barcelona?

do me a favor and run over this ******.

Lionel_Messi_Barcelon.jpg

along with his ****** squad if possible.

Word...
...Hala Madrid!!!

That video gave me an idea of how people feel when I try to tell them about rap beefs
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bruce negro

Saw the full documentary a while ago. Banksy is wack. Good stencil skills and he has balls, but if you straight bite anyone's work I think you're wack. This is more towards his relationship with Blek Le Rat than with Robbo.

What's the name of it?
Banksy vs Robbo?

Interesting. Personally I think Banksy' pieces have much more of a message behind this work than Robbo.

Back
Top Bottom