BANSHEE FINAL SEASON Trailer :(

Nah she's the child of two of the best system infiltrators in the world, she could be anyone she wants and get in with no issues at all.

I was wondering if Ana was going to say his real name when saying goodbye. Appropriate to the show that she didn't.

Had me thinking if Hood could finally just settle down with Carrie and be a family with their daughter and her son. A lot of the bad stuff in town has been eliminated and they're both single but he's not the type of dude to live that quiet home life. He was locked up for 15 years then spent a few more settled in Banshee. He needs to get in more trouble with Job and into other shenanigans.

I liked when Hood apologized to Job and Job said that he wasn't locked up as long as Hood was.

Just watched the final episode :frown:

we never got his real name

Last edited:
I thought Ana was gonna say his name but when she told him her name is Carrie now I figured hat was that last opportunity to find out Hood's real name, and she might not even know. He went through some sort of black ops training before he got involved with rabbit so his identity then might not have been what he told them.

just binged this season yesterday and today.  Great ending, sad to see this show go.

I need a spinoff of Job and Sugar pulling capers somewhere

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom