BANSHEE FINAL SEASON Trailer :(

Probably final season because dude's character has contracted every sti and std possible in just a few seasons. The amount of random sex scenes in strikeback makes Banshee and spartacus look like conservative shows.

Can't wait for Friday.

Bruh, blood will be shed this season!

Justice for Emmett right off the bat :pimp:

Job putting in work :lol:

And Chayton ready for war.

Solid set-up episode. Can't wait to see Chayton and Hood go to work on Proctor.

wanna see hood x capt murphy fight (the black merc)

also proctor x chayton 1 on 1

this season looks 
pimp.gif

of course at some point anna will want in on the military heist 
mean.gif

laugh.gif
 at hood teaching deva the ropes

sugar x job x hood team back 
pimp.gif

i think those redneck dudes anna fought are gonna come back too 
nerd.gif

also think proctor is gonna turn gordon against hood somehow

Last edited:
watching now, forgot all about last night  Rebecca and Kai finally gave in huh 
laugh.gif
sick.gif

Last edited:
watching now, forgot all about last night  Rebecca and Kai finally gave in huh :lol: :x  

SMH x infinity. Why they gotta make her an uncle effer? So damn nasty. So many freaky attractive people in that town and they want each other.

Ana / Carrie's sex scenes look so damn realistic. The actors filming with her probably gotta double sock it or she'd get painted on.

Can't wait to see Nola Longshadow in action again.

Chayton was doing work with that bow.

Great premiere for the worlds most slept on show.

Lots of good angles to play at this year and of course the action/ comedy is still on point.

Job losing all that money was hilarious.

Aside from the slaughterhouse massacre scene nothing really exciting out of this episode. It's okay though, good buildup.

Clay Burton vs. Nola Longshadow next week

Can't wait :pimp:

Just caught up

Episode 1 was a great premiere, and episode 2 was solid. Thoughts pretty much echo what has already been said.

I wish they would've casted a better actress for Rebecca. On a show full of unbelievable stuff she's the most unbelievablist thing( I know it's not a word)

I think the development of her character is fine. From season 1 up to now we see her lose any bit of good she had left. She's not a pure natural evil like Clay or Kai but that's what makes her character intriguing imo.

I think the development of her character is fine. From season 1 up to now we see her lose any bit of good she had left. She's not a pure natural evil like Clay or Kai but that's what makes her character intriguing imo.
I'm not talking about her character developing. I'm saying she's a bad actress and has been since ep 1 and she doesn't sell anything. I get that they needed a pretty young girl to be naked a lot but at least find one with a smidgen of talent

Back
Top Bottom