Bar Hopping Vol. Whats REALLY good?

Just wondering, ya boy will be legal next month (after 3 MIP's) this month will be long as hell...
glasses.gif

so what's all the fuss about?

You get a group of the coolest friends you have and you guys just go out and fun...no pressure of a spot not being fun because if its not, on to the next

get ready for your wallet to make a mayor hit,
now that you're turning 21 you're gonna want to try all the shots and random drinks you've heard about .
bar hopping is cool, u need to be social and talk to ppl in general,

ca5perrr wrote:
get ready for your wallet to make a major hit,
now that you're turning 21 you're gonna want to try all the shots and random drinks you've heard about .
bar hopping is cool, u need to be social and talk to ppl in general,

OFT

predrink so you go in feelin right, go buy a corona and babysit that corona for the rest of the nite and talk to some drunk women who wanna meet mr. pipe.

like everybody else said, PREGAME. just gets you in that mood for when you walk in the club/bar.

and if some friends dont like a certain spot, i say just try it anyways because more than likely they went on a weak night (obviously), or its a scene they dont like but you do

2-jager bombs before you go out and just drink brews at all the bars you hop, and you will be feeling
pimp.gif
the entire night.

-The Juice

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

2-jager bombs before you go out and just drink brews at all the bars you hop, and you will be feeling
pimp.gif
the entire night.

-The Juice

!#$%!% bathe in that *%@!. And remember, if any chicks give you static, they're @!#!#%! skanks.

smh.gif
Kids.. That was so 21 years old.

I'm 21 and a 1/2 now, so I like to sit still in lounges and drink comfortably. All you youngins be tryna do too much. It makes little to NO sense to PLAN on getting drunk and driving from place to place to get drunker.. even Allstate hands ain't good enough for that !*@%..

Originally Posted by LarryIndiana219

smh.gif

I'm 21 and a 1/2 now
, so I like to sit still in lounges and drink comfortably. All you youngins be tryna do too much. It makes little to NO sense to PLAN on getting drunk and driving from place to place to get drunker.. even Allstate hands ain't good enough for that !*@%..

shut up bro.

driving from place to place ? thats what yall probably do in Indiana, where im from theres 10-15 bars within walking distance.

I take the ride on bus to bethesda, do my thing, 15 $ cab ride home.

OP- Have fun man, bar crawls are fun, look into them.

glasses.gif

smh.gif

I'm 21 and a 1/2 now, so I like to sit still in lounges and drink comfortably. All you youngins be tryna do too much. It makes little to NO sense to PLAN on getting drunk and driving from place to place to get drunker.. even Allstate hands ain't good enough for that !*@%..

laugh.gif
im 21.5 also...and i understand what u mean...

I like to find a nice spot and post up there for the night instead of goin out n doin too much.....back in my alcoholic days with a fake ID I was out drinkin like prohibition was coming back...

sidenote:3 MIPs?? damn...i only got one 5 months before i turned 21  

smh.gif

lol at thinking you grown cause you 21 and a 1/2

also most cities have bars within walking distances of each other

that is unless you live in some small town/dump

Originally Posted by IMPORTKING

smh.gif

I'm 21 and a 1/2 now
, so I like to sit still in lounges and drink comfortably. All you youngins be tryna do too much. It makes little to NO sense to PLAN on getting drunk and driving from place to place to get drunker.. even Allstate hands ain't good enough for that !*@%..

shut up bro.

driving from place to place ? thats what yall probably do in Indiana, where im from theres 10-15 bars within walking distance.
roll.gif
Yeah, driving from place to place??? No: NYC ftw.

be careful with the pre-drinking. everybody is gonna be buying you random shots.

If your with a group of people that your close with and you pregame before, bar hopping is one of the best things in life.

Originally Posted by eight2one

smh.gif

laugh.gif
im 21.5 also...and i understand what u mean...

I like to find a nice spot and post up there for the night instead of goin out n doin too much.....back in my alcoholic days with a fake ID I was out drinkin like prohibition was coming back...

sidenote:3 MIPs?? damn...i only got one 5 months before i turned 21  
Exactly... And
smh.gif
at any one who thinks I was tryna put on like I'm "grown". Relax.. it's called sarcasm. See..
eyes.gif
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom