- Not being thorough in general

Originally Posted by USA Pride4Life

All of that and...

unsterile clippers/blade.

cutting more off than you wanted.

the "lean in"
smh.gif
tired.gif

Word to this! My old barber would literally rest his junk on my shoulder. I'm talking when I was a little guy, way back in the day. #$@ still bugged methen.

- Putting nuts too close to the arm rest

- Giving ice pick sideburns that have been played out since 2000

- Taking a break right before your turn

i've only been once in the past 5 years or so..

and it was annoying having to guide him through the process.

i'd rather do it myself.

Thinkin they know the length to cut your hair better than you do....hate when boys stop me in the middle and ask if i'm sure i don't want it shorter
indifferent.gif

- When they straddle your knee to get the front of your edge up

- Nuts on the elbow

- Putting their hands all over my face, like @!#%$ come on now

When they got some funky smell on their fingers like what the hell wash your damn fingers after every customer

Talkin on the phone

Nuts right by my arm

When my barber isn't there at the moment and a different one ask to cut my hair... Like _ i been goin here for 13 years... when have you EVER cut myhair... and y would i just let u do it all of a sudden now

My barber is a preacher... a crooked one at that(cheated on his wife) so i get tired of him tellin me what i should and shouldnt be doin

-barber making appointments 15-30minutes apart
indifferent.gif
dude be back up 2 heads because of that
smh.gif

-barber being drunk/high while cutting your hair
-dude doing more talking than cutting
-pushing your hairline back
-messing up your cut
-messed up/uneven afro shape up
-dude just not paying attention in general

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

- Talking on the phone instead WHILE cutting your hair
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

This happened to me last Saturday and zeeked me like I've never been zeeked before.

I have NO gripes with my barber

*PROMO* Filthy Rich Barbershop on Roosevelt Avenue, Queens. Get your cuts from Rich! $15 for everything *PROMO*

Originally Posted by doosta45

mad.gif
I think you can agree with me then when I say some barbers plain suck at doing 'fros.
who you telling. back when afros was the *#*@ i had went to go get a shape before going to arkansas. the joint was bomb when i hopped out but wheni got home and washed it. the joint looked like i had slept on the right side of my head for the last 50years
smh.gif
worst part was that i couldnt go the nextmorning and ask dude to fix it because we got on the plane later that night. never again, never again

Originally Posted by Laced Up Jordans

I have NO gripes with my barber

Same for me; *#% kind of barbers you guys going to that you complain so much about
roll.gif
If they mess it up that much find some1 new. I have no problems with my barber; he knows everything exactly how i want it, including mygoatee... and gets it right.

mad.gif
I think you can agree with me then when I say some barbers plain suck at doing 'fros.
who you telling. back when afros was the *#*@ i had went to go get a shape before going to arkansas. the joint was bomb when i hopped out but when i got home and washed it. the joint looked like i had slept on the right side of my head for the last 50years
smh.gif
worst part was that i couldnt go the next morning and ask dude to fix it because we got on the plane later that night. never again, never again

Word
roll.gif
smh.gif
Just got one today..haven't picked it out yet
tired.gif

Ay check this out tho..that is a collection of pet peeves amassed over the years with trying different barbers. Not sayin that's what the one I go to does,though I tried a new one today which inspired this.

-barber making appointments 15-30minutes apart
indifferent.gif
dude be back up 2 heads because of that
smh.gif

-barber being drunk/high while cutting your hair
My barber always overcrowds his schedule.
He says come at 7, then calls back a 6 45 to say come at 7 30-8'*$$, then i get there at 8 and its still 2 people in front of me
mad.gif

I be ready to cry when i walk in and its 7 people in the shop.
Mind you he owns his own shop and hes the only barber in there.

Cant agree with the 2nd one though.
My barber gets GOD-LIKE with clippers when hes high.
I encourage him to smoke before he lines me up, hell ive paid my man in blunt form before.

My cousin is my barber though so anytime he does anything improper i make it well known that that crap wont fly.

Back
Top Bottom