Barber straight violated me today

Atleast u ain't get zeeked bro, but that wipedown sound kinda sketch
roll.gif

Originally Posted by shoediniDC

Atleast u ain't get zeeked bro, but that wipedown sound kinda sketch
roll.gif

I felt disgusted. #$@% reminded me of the gif where Beanie Sigel was wiping down Peedi,  smh

Originally Posted by ca5perrr

Originally Posted by Smyrthil

I just go to NextLevel next to ShoeGallery... my barber been cuttin my hair for years...

Thats where i go, (when i get a cut, i been wolfin for a minute though)
i get a cut from Fresh, the black dude on the first chair to the right is pretty good too,
they got alot of NY barbers in there,
eek.gif
small world...fresh is my barber too...student discount ftw
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bay1591

Originally Posted by Smyrthil

I just go to NextLevel next to ShoeGallery... my barber been cuttin my hair for years...

i get a cut from Fresh, the black dude on the first chair to the right is pretty good too,
eek.gif
pimp.gif

My homegirl gave me his number but this was around July 4th weekend and he was booked so I never went. That'll probably be my next stop but coming from north side ftl.

Well when I become a barber, I'll give NT members a discount or free haircuts for anyone in Dallas County Area...
Free for those I'm cool with!
Anyways, OP if you're paying for something tell him/her exactly what you want.

Originally Posted by DaBottom305

Originally Posted by bay1591

eek.gif
pimp.gif

My homegirl gave me his number but this was around July 4th weekend and he was booked so I never went. That'll probably be my next stop but coming from north side ftl.
damn thats funny, ya fresh is good ppl, i dj his girls baby shower not too long ago,
@dabottom305 hit him up, i know hes always busy though cuz he cuts alot of the rappers/artist that stop by the shoe gallery

Did the haircut turn out decent?  You mostly sound mad about him cutting off your beard?
On the contrary, I had a good haircut today and cleaned up my beard.  Prepared for the hurricane.

Originally Posted by DaBottom305

To make matters worst, instead of spraying the alcohol on a napkin or directly on my face this ^&$# @#%!& sprays his hand and wipes it on my face. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I know some comedian mentioned this, but I think having the penis on the arm thing is a lot worse than that. You wanna move, but you're not sure if the barber actually knows
his penis is on your arm while he's cutting your hair. Whether he knows it's on there or not, pretty awkward. 

This is exactly why I have my boy cut my hair. Haven't spent money on a haircut in literally 5 years. Plus he cuts it the way I want it so I am never paying for a @$%# up.

Honestly my old barber use to put the witch hazel on her hand and wipe down my face. But, it was a female. I couldn't imagine a dude caressing my face like that
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom