Barber straight violated me today

roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I saw this shop at calle ocho a couple years back, then had a trailer with a window in it and they were doing cuts in it, they looked like they all suck 

It sounds like you just plopped down in the chair and let him do him without any specific instructions.

You kinda take the L on this one. For barbers who don't know your head or cut you damn near gotta walk them through everything.

Originally Posted by DaBottom305

I go into the shop and find out the guy who cut me last month is no longer there. I needed the cut so I go the only available barber, that should've been a sign. Dude spends 45 minutes bs'ing on hair. At this point I'm just ready to go, didn't even bother waiting for my change. I get in the car and I realize dude didn't even touch up my facial hair, use alcohol, or anything. End up going back and tell him I paid for a cut and to trim facial facial hair. This guy shaves all off my mustache and beard. I look like a 16 year old boy right now. To make matters worst, instead of spraying the alcohol on a napkin or directly on my face this ^&$# @#%!& sprays his hand and wipes it on my face. Ruined my whole day, I just got up and left. 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
 Called the shop back and asked for the location of the guy who cut me last month and proceeded the complain about how the new barber doesn't belong at that shop. 
If you're ever in Miami and decide to stop by the Chop Shop avoid the guy who cuts at the 3rd chair from the door on the left. 
WOW/
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

Nxt time, always have your barber number on DECK.

When he aint there, you give him a call.

How you just realize he didn't touch your facial hair or put alcohol til you got to the car? Do you sleep during your cuts or something? Son don't know you if you wanted him to do something to his facial hair he probably expected you to say it, like how you the one getting a cut and don't notice that @++#. Is dude just suppose to style your @++# in the way he wants? Like yeah this random dude looks like a goatee kinda guy, and when hes cutting your @++# completely off, again how did you not notice? If i'm going to a barber for the first time idk him he dont know me, I know I have to explain to him exactly what I want you telling him to trim your facial hairs I dont really see what else he would think to do. Take clippers to your face? You shoulda told him to clean it up and described how you wanted it. You took the L, and once I see a dude spray alcohol on his face I'm asking him right there what the +!!% he doing. Did you think he was gonna spray on his hand then rub it on a paper towel and then put it on you? OP you took the L all around, learn to speak up

Originally Posted by Rudemiester

Dude spends 45 minutes bs'ing on hair. At this point I'm just ready to go, didn't even bother waiting for my change. I get in the car and I realize dude didn't even touch up my facial hair, use alcohol, or anything. End up going back and tell him I paid for a cut and to trim facial facial hair. This guy shaves all off my mustache and beard. I look like a 16 year old boy right now. 

laugh.gif

To make matters worst, instead of spraying the alcohol on a napkin or directly on my face this ^&$# @#%!& sprays his hand and wipes it on my face.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Inefficient barber is efficient troll![/font]

eek.gif

Originally Posted by CosmicCanon

Cutting your own hair>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Being a grown !!% man and paying $20 to get professionally groomed by someone who went to school to specifically do that>>>>>>>>>>> Standing in front of a mirror looking like a fool......

Originally Posted by Rudemiester

Dude spends 45 minutes bs'ing on hair. At this point I'm just ready to go, didn't even bother waiting for my change. I get in the car and I realize dude didn't even touch up my facial hair, use alcohol, or anything. End up going back and tell him I paid for a cut and to trim facial facial hair. This guy shaves all off my mustache and beard. I look like a 16 year old boy right now. 

laugh.gif

To make matters worst, instead of spraying the alcohol on a napkin or directly on my face this ^&$# @#%!& sprays his hand and wipes it on my face.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Inefficient barber is efficient troll![/font]

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by gambit215

Originally Posted by CosmicCanon

Cutting your own hair>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Being a grown !!% man and paying $20 to get professionally groomed by someone who went to school to specifically do that>>>>>>>>>>> Standing in front of a mirror looking like a fool......
I messed up the first couple of times, now I can do this in my sleep. 
pimp.gif

Hey bro i was just in mia last weekend got a cut.. my boy in miami gardens do a real good job if you need a barber.. 12 for cut and shave.. not too far from lh

Back
Top Bottom