Barber straight violated me today

I go into the shop and find out the guy who cut me last month is no longer there. I needed the cut so I go the only available barber, that should've been a sign. Dude spends 45 minutes bs'ing on hair. At this point I'm just ready to go, didn't even bother waiting for my change. I get in the car and I realize dude didn't even touch up my facial hair, use alcohol, or anything. End up going back and tell him I paid for a cut and to trim facial facial hair. This guy shaves all off my mustache and beard. I look like a 16 year old boy right now. To make matters worst, instead of spraying the alcohol on a napkin or directly on my face this ^&$# @#%!& sprays his hand and wipes it on my face. Ruined my whole day, I just got up and left. 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
 Called the shop back and asked for the location of the guy who cut me last month and proceeded the complain about how the new barber doesn't belong at that shop. 
If you're ever in Miami and decide to stop by the Chop Shop avoid the guy who cuts at the 3rd chair from the door on the left. 

So the new guy at a place called Chop Shop didn't work out for ya?

Hmph.

laugh.gif
He wiped you down

Post pics. Thread may become epic.

As a Miami cat, I can finally say I appreciate a thread in my neck of the woods.

This is kinda irrelevant to my interests though. Momma Dukes cut for free
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

laugh.gif
He wiped you down

Post pics. Thread may become epic.

roll.gif

but why did you wait till you got home to complain? 

NYC PR/DR barbers will have that mustache thinner than a anorexic. 

Dude spends 45 minutes bs'ing on hair. At this point I'm just ready to go, didn't even bother waiting for my change. I get in the car and I realize dude didn't even touch up my facial hair, use alcohol, or anything. End up going back and tell him I paid for a cut and to trim facial facial hair. This guy shaves all off my mustache and beard. I look like a 16 year old boy right now. 
laugh.gif

To make matters worst, instead of spraying the alcohol on a napkin or directly on my face this ^&$# @#%!& sprays his hand and wipes it on my face.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Inefficient barber is efficient troll![/font]

Originally Posted by Rudemiester

Dude spends 45 minutes bs'ing on hair. At this point I'm just ready to go, didn't even bother waiting for my change. I get in the car and I realize dude didn't even touch up my facial hair, use alcohol, or anything. End up going back and tell him I paid for a cut and to trim facial facial hair. This guy shaves all off my mustache and beard. I look like a 16 year old boy right now. 

laugh.gif

To make matters worst, instead of spraying the alcohol on a napkin or directly on my face this ^&$# @#%!& sprays his hand and wipes it on my face.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Inefficient barber is efficient troll![/font]

roll.gif

He probably had some mayo from his sandwich on his hands and decided to get that #$%^ off his hands and onto your face.
laugh.gif
Old bathroom barber @#$ bwoi.

Originally Posted by DaBottom305

I go into the shop and find out the guy who cut me last month is no longer there. I needed the cut so I go the only available barber, that should've been a sign. Dude spends 45 minutes bs'ing on hair. At this point I'm just ready to go, didn't even bother waiting for my change. I get in the car and I realize dude didn't even touch up my facial hair, use alcohol, or anything. End up going back and tell him I paid for a cut and to trim facial facial hair. This guy shaves all off my mustache and beard. I look like a 16 year old boy right now. To make matters worst, instead of spraying the alcohol on a napkin or directly on my face this ^&$# @#%!& sprays his hand and wipes it on my face. Ruined my whole day, I just got up and left. 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
 Called the shop back and asked for the location of the guy who cut me last month and proceeded the complain about how the new barber doesn't belong at that shop. 
If you're ever in Miami and decide to stop by the Chop Shop avoid the guy who cuts at the 3rd chair from the door on the left. 

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I can't breathe

my hair got violated today as well...
i went in and i couldn't find my barber, so i just take a seat. This old lady asks me, 'how may i help you' and i just replied 'uhh...i need a haircut'. What kinda question is that? She told me to go to the front and take a seat.
I sit down and i thought some dude was gonna come over and start cutting my hair. Instead, this lady puts that cover over me and asks what kinda cut i want. I didn't want to be rude or anything and i figured shes been here for a very long time, so she must be good at cutting guy's hair.
Lets just say i asked for a tape up, not too short on the sides, even out the top. Simple right?
I walked out with a fade.

Gave her a $1 tip, when I normally tip $3-4.

Back
Top Bottom