barbers in san jose

Yo i wanna get a fohawk hairstyle, but I dont know of any spots in san jose that know how to do that style. Can someone help me out. Thanks!!!

Bump this....anyone know the best fade in san jo? And does anyone in san jo do a razor lineup? Thanks in advance!

I go to Giants on Alum Rock to get a taper.
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - Lasme - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Wright

Da Barbershop on White Rd. gets the job done. :pimp:
pimp.gif
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
The Alex Smith ERA Officially Begins​

If you trim your hair down yourself before you go there,Giants will give you a taper and a line-up for $10. Dude with the dreds seems to be the most popular.
4-0-8 Yay Area
Killafonia

No more dreads anymore^
BOSTON CELTICS
16 CHAMPIONSHIPS​
Allen - Allen Davis Garnett Olowokandi
Perkins - Pierce - Powe Pruitt Rondo - Scalabrine Wallace

they're good at what they do and i asked for a cut they said for $15 i was damn im used to paying $6 at the asian salons for a cut
THIS HOW WE CHILL FROM 93'
TIL'

^ Yeah, but at most of those spots they're always in a hurry... sometimes I'd like them to take their time. People tend to make more mistakes when they're in a rush.
***SELLING 90s hip hop vinyl and DJ equipment. Contact me if interested!***

u gonna notice a difference if you paying 6 opposed to paying 15.....

especially for a cut
BEEN HERE FOR A MINUTE.

i hurd there'a a dude that lives in the cape's (berryessa holla) that lines up pretty clean...gives dope tapers too all in his garage. i be driving by and i see dudes walkin out of his driveway lukin maad clean.
ebay ID: admrl_trdng

Need a DJ? Book MNP productions for all your entertainment needs. PM me for more info. Bay Area only. Hollaa!!

^ yup thats my cuzzo....cuts all day 10$ a cut, holla at me for more info if you looking to get a cut....he blessed with the blades true story
BEEN HERE FOR A MINUTE.

yo the barber off of berryessa is the best in san jose no question. At least one of the best in the whole bay, I heard from my cousin about the garage and asked how much for a cut, got one of the cleanest cuts i ever got for only 9 bucks(i was short one). been goin there for about 3 months now. he does all styles too
Everyday Im hustlin

go to kims hair and nails off tully next to eastridge and quimby i believe, and ask for nancy. only $6. sounds weird and fishy, but once u get there, theres a line of guys waitin to get a fade done by her. shes cuts damn good. def recomend.

what's the address of the dude's garage... i've been going back and forth from kim's and giant's and i want to try someone new.. (giant's when i'm ballin lol, and kim's when i'm broke)...
TEAM WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Croshere - Davis - Ellis
Foyle - Harrington - Jackson - Lasme - O'Bryant - Perovic - Wright

^ antheezy...hit me on the pm, ill shoot you the address....its by flikenger park

same quality as giants but you gonna pay way less
BEEN HERE FOR A MINUTE.

Can someone hit me up with the info for the garage? Im right in that area too. sounds like the spot.....

Yo.. yall gotta go see May... she been cuttin my hair for 12 years.. bast fades in SAN JO... she used to be at kims.. now she has her own spot on the westside
<<<<<<<<<<BAYAREA>>>>>>>>>

may doesnt work at kims no more?! ive been growing my hair out so i dont know whats going on there, but if may is gone, there is no reason to go to kims anymore.

MAY DOES WORK..

dretheman, info on mays new spot?

hahahaha

i go to kims with the dude ken sometimes i go to mays but its too far

ayo i need info on dude that lives by flick thats my area right there went to pedmont.

10 sounds good. wats dudes name? can some 1 give me some info

Team PICS?
where the PICS?
TeamIFTSOYM​
yea shes a MILF​
TEAM UNCIRCUMSIZED

Back
Top Bottom