Baron Davis weight

BD was definitely appreciated amongst W's fans, but even there it began to dwindle.  Agreed on underachieving for his career.  When he played with a chip and desire, he was great...when he didn't, he wound up in CLE.
0561564762dffc72ae8d9ce37a00ff63d926cde.jpg

Savraj1 wrote:
Heavy and out of shape or not, I've noticed that BD shows a killer instinct every once in a blue moon, especially in tight games. Like in NY earlier this year and
this game winner against Boston.�

Somebody must've said something to him to get him fired up. General concensus on BD is that he is lazy. Don't believe the fans? Ask his general managers. He has no one to blame but himself for his departure from LA.His laziness is what caused a divide between him and the Coach.  Proof of his laziness is the fact that his previous general manager sent him to the worst place possible for him and his career, with the head coach he despised the most, Byron Scott.  If that isn't the biggest slap in the face to Baron, I dont know what is.

This is what "fat" dude is capable of doing...he even had on one of those fat boy belly bands. I know he doesn't get y'all all moist like the physical specimens, but dude has always had athleticism. Anyway why are a bunch of dudes so critical about another dudes body?

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

what is the point then? that he didnt live up to YOUR aspirations?
laugh.gif

im sure he barely sleeps at night... come on fammm... b diddy is young, healthy and sittin on tens of millions...
also he is one of the most chairatable/giving people in the entire league... as a poor black dude from Long Beach/Compton/Inglewood he did as well as he possibly couldve done probably... guess he coulda won a ring or two like paul Peirce but damn let that man live

The point of him being better than me (ie, giving me 75) is/would have been if someone came in with a slick comment like, "He is better than you." You know how NT is.

I am simply speaking about his playing career. He didn't live up to what he could have been. The money doesn't matter, him being charitable doesn't matter. Having the label of not giving your all matters. We don't know what he thinks about in his off time man. He might not be able to sleep at night because of it.

Let him live? We are simply discussing Baron Davis here. Not sure what you mean let him live.

i guess my point is ur opinion doesnt matter... not tryna be slick. jus sayin... most people dont think like you

i think he lived up to his potential... 

i saw him play as a LAC and it was worth every penny... i dont think u dudes remember the young b diddy... with any kinda talent around him he coulda been a perinnial all-star

Na fam. On this one nobody is thinkin like you
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Baron lived up to his potential? The hell you been lookin at over the years? Wow.

He was worth every penny for the Clippers?
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
Dude is wild or related to Davis.

Your last line proves exactly why he's an underachiever. We do remember the young Davis, and he should have been much more than what he turned out to be. But it's OK, that happens to 80% of pro athletes. Point is, you completely missed what DC was sayin and are completely out of your mind if you think Baron was worth every penny for LAC
indifferent.gif

@ElderWatson, nobody denied his athletic ability. We are discussing his weight because this is a sports forum and we discuss teams and athletes that matter to us. What is the harm in that exactly? Many of us love the dude's game but we don't think he lived up to the hype. Nothing further.

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

This is what "fat" dude is capable of doing...he even had on one of those fat boy belly bands. I know he doesn't get y'all all moist like the physical specimens, but dude has always had athleticism. Anyway why are a bunch of dudes so critical about another dudes body?

The Baron Davis in this video is like 20 pounds lighter than the Baron Davis in the OP

Back
Top Bottom