Baron Davis weight

When I first saw pics of him this summer I thought he must of retired the way he was lookin, there was more pics from other times this summer but this one pretty much shows my point 
sick.gif
 how you an nba point guard looking like that
fopd4.jpg

Felton, Miller and Davis are always like that, especially in the offseason. It doesn't seem to slow them down much.

Damn, Felton looking like a PF with that extra weight. the crazy thing is the lockout has nothing to d with it. Dudes weren't suppose to be in season till November anyway

that andre miller basic game plan
pimp.gif

$%%% lifting weights, training, and pick up games......all that matters is longevity

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

that andre miller basic game plan
pimp.gif

$%%% lifting weights, training, and pick up games......all that matters is longevity

pimp.gif
thats da truth

Some people will just never be muscular no matter how hard they try.... or they just don't give a damn haha. Paul Pierce, Melo, Andre Miller, BD, Kevin Love, etc. will do do just fine not having Corey Maggette biceps.

i thought i was the only 1 noticin felton been gainin weight, he wasnt never all outta shape lookin like that at unc

getting traded from blake griffin to CLE is the worst thing to happen to BD. he already has motivation issues
30t6p3b.gif
. I'm not surprised at all

Originally Posted by 703FlipFiend

Some people will just never be muscular no matter how hard they try.... or they just don't give a damn haha. Paul Pierce, Melo, Andre Miller, BD, Kevin Love, etc. will do do just fine not having Corey Maggette biceps.

Man these guys you listing are in shape, just not cut. 

BD is in retirement mode in that pic. 

Felton & Davis always look like that in the offseason though... Once ( when
nerd.gif
) the season starts Im sure they'll be alright.

Baron Davis had the skills/physical tools to be one of the best PG's this league has ever seen. I personally feel that he has underachieved. Yes, he would give me 75 in 4 mins, but that isn't the point.

I still love watching him play though.

Originally Posted by SaintVitus07

Felton, Miller and Davis are always like that, especially in the offseason. It doesn't seem to slow them down much.
Felton is not normally like that.

Miller gains weight but his game does not rely on athleticism.

When Davis is just flabby and not chubby he is able to drive to the hole effectively. When he's not, he just jacks up threes.

So yeah, I'd say the lockout could be a problem for a few players.

Originally Posted by koolbarbone

Originally Posted by SaintVitus07

Felton is not normally like that.

Miller gains weight but his game does not rely on athleticism.

When Davis is just flabby and not chubby he is able to drive to the hole effectively. When he's not, he just jacks up threes.

So yeah, I'd say the lockout could be a problem for a few players.
You dudes act though like they don't have plenty of time to get back in shape.  Sure as a Blazer fan I would rather see Felton in shape like he has been busting his %*+ in the gym, but he can drop weight and get in shape easily at this point in time for the season.  Plus him and BD have always been a little chubby.  Definitely not the same slim build as a Rhondo or Westbrook.  Now if the season was a few weeks away and you are looking like Alshon Jeffries then it is time to worry, but not at this point.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Baron Davis had the skills/physical tools to be one of the best PG's this league has ever seen. I personally feel that he has underachieved. Yes, he would give me 75 in 4 mins, but that isn't the point.

I still love watching him play though.
what is the point then? that he didnt live up to YOUR aspirations?
laugh.gif

im sure he barely sleeps at night... come on fammm... b diddy is young, healthy and sittin on tens of millions...
also he is one of the most chairatable/giving people in the entire league... as a poor black dude from Long Beach/Compton/Inglewood he did as well as he possibly couldve done probably... guess he coulda won a ring or two like paul Peirce but damn let that man live

When he was w. the Hornets, he was somewhat muscular....he's not in the same mold of guys like Danny Manning, VC, etc....

Back
Top Bottom