Barrel House BKLYN Had A BBQ...I Said Some Things...

IMG 4437 from Felix Woodcock on Vimeo.

What's good yall? It's been a minute.
indifferent.gif

Been chilling and recording heavy for a while after the name change from Hi-Jynx.
grin.gif

Barrell House BKLYN had a BBQ in Prospect Park, Brooklyn a few days ago and they asked me to be in a cipher they started.
wink.gif

Wish I had pictures of the beautiful masses that came out to throw in here as well. I apologize.
tired.gif

I hada fewbars in the stash so why not.
devil.gif

Rookie Season coming soon.
happy.gif

Steady.

IMG 4437 from Felix Woodcock on Vimeo.

What's good yall? It's been a minute.
indifferent.gif

Been chilling and recording heavy for a while after the name change from Hi-Jynx.
grin.gif

Barrell House BKLYN had a BBQ in Prospect Park, Brooklyn a few days ago and they asked me to be in a cipher they started.
wink.gif

Wish I had pictures of the beautiful masses that came out to throw in here as well. I apologize.
tired.gif

I hada fewbars in the stash so why not.
devil.gif

Rookie Season coming soon.
happy.gif

Steady.

eeeeek 
laugh.gif
...ahh man...Southsideee..
need Rookie Season..still bumping Your Love from time to time

eeeeek 
laugh.gif
...ahh man...Southsideee..
need Rookie Season..still bumping Your Love from time to time

eh. i like raps about *%*$%%% and havin fun. your flow is nice tho. i cant even front.

"if rap is a color/then my hue's raw"

or some *%%*.... that was nice.

eh. i like raps about *%*$%%% and havin fun. your flow is nice tho. i cant even front.

"if rap is a color/then my hue's raw"

or some *%%*.... that was nice.

Steady To The Top. Continue to be great, Noah. I still slip up and call you Jynx from time to time, haha. You told me all about your vision and mission during that blog interview a while back and since that day of doing so, I knew right then and there that you would be one of the many to really make a STRONG impact throughout the World with your music. Your time is near, bro.

Back
Top Bottom