Bars making rules to not allow black ppl in unappreciation

So, I went to to the bar last night to see an old Freind that was in town last night and after I give the bouncer my i.d. He asks me to turn around and then tells me that I can't get in because my shorts were too long and that I wasnt able to pull them up. I then go to the black bouncer who let me in the night before with the same shorts, then the original bouncer comes up and accuses me of pulling up my shorts because apparently they were alot longer earlier. The place is so crazy they wouldn't let me in with a fitted and then 3 white dudes all come in with fitteds behind and when I ask the bouncer snout it he says they're cool because their brims are bent and not flat. These fools even have the nerve to have the dresscode on their website saying no Jerseys, no stocking caps or du rags, like somebody is gonna try to wear that crap in there. I've never been denied entry into anywhere in my life. Im very tight about the situation. Just had to get that off of my chest

What reason would I have to lie about it? It's happened many other times at the same spot, that's part of the reason why I hadn't been there in months and now it'll prolly be years

you don't have any REASON to lie about it, but the fact that you said you've been denied entry there before but later said you've never been denied entry anywhere is sticking out to me.

Fix yourself up, bring a girl = you'll get in.

You wanna role 10 dudes deep and not know anyone worth a damn working there...... Nah

Last edited:
My freshman yr of college a few friends and I went to a bar in west v that were strict like this..they let myself and 2 others in since we had on polos & shorts/regular jeans my roommate wasn't allowed in because he had on a baggy tee and rocawear jeans...they had a rule were your jeans can't have logos smh...so instead of staying in the car all night he drove to Walmart and bought a fit lmao..he ended up bagging a few girls that night as well lol

Last edited:
while they were probably discriminating against you, Ive been to tons of primarily black clubs that still have dress codes. So it is what it is. Find someplace else that actually wants you there. No point in going someplace and giving money to an establishment that doesnt want you

Last edited:
What reason would I have to lie about it? It's happened many other times at the same spot, that's part of the reason why I hadn't been there in months and now it'll prolly be years

lolz you're such a liar. i thought you went there friday night? now you hadn't been there in months before you went last night.

write your stories down next time with a beginning, middle and end. this way, they'll sound legitimate.

lolz you're such a liar. i thought you went there friday night? now you hadn't been there in months before you went last night.

write your stories down next time with a beginning, middle and end. this way, they'll sound legitimate.
Lol, losers are loser and it sucks to suck lol

you don't have any REASON to lie about it, but the fact that you said you've been denied entry there before but later said you've never been denied entry anywhere is sticking out to me.

That situation was different being that I was allowed to bring my hat back to the car then come back in. Last night they were just like nah you can't come in even if I pulled up my shorts or if I put on different pants\shorts

Who wears shorts when they go out to a spot much less same shorts to the same spot two nights in a row? :lol:

And yea, you're never gonna have as much flexibility with the dress code as the white guy next to you. Just the way it is.

He didn't say he was rocking mesh basketball shorts. What if its hot and muggy. Are shirts still off limits?

It's a bar/club aka shallow city, they don't let you in it's because you're not worth the space in the building that you'll take up lol

I emailed the owner and this guy says that these rules aren't meant to keep out black people but to keep out people who might fight. Wtf? How many white or Asian dudes do you see running around in du rags?
Its kalamazoo, mi dude, I know of Kalamazoo by battle creek, its hood and if you werent dress right I wouldnt let you in either,,

Its their club their rules.  And yea whites or asians dont wear du rags, but clubs deny whites as well for dress codes and other things, i seen it

So, I went to to the bar last night to see an old Freind that was in town last night and after I give the bouncer my i.d. He asks me to turn around and then tells me that I can't get in because my shorts were too long and that I wasnt able to pull them up. I then go to the black bouncer who let me in the night before with the same shorts, then the original bouncer comes up and accuses me of pulling up my shorts because apparently they were alot longer earlier. The place is so crazy they wouldn't let me in with a fitted and then 3 white dudes all come in with fitteds behind and when I ask the bouncer snout it he says they're cool because their brims are bent and not flat. These fools even have the nerve to have the dresscode on their website saying no Jerseys, no stocking caps or du rags, like somebody is gonna try to wear that crap in there. I've never been denied entry into anywhere in my life. Im very tight about the situation. Just had to get that off of my chest

View media item 438301
J/K OP, I only go to spots that have dress codes.:smokin

Obviously I was referring to before Friday night so why don't you go troll a different thread? If you think I'm lying why do u keep responding? Do you work for one of these clubs?

I'm def not complaining about clubs having dress codes tho. Mean, I just had on shorts and a polo, nothing crazy.

The hell with Vegas clubs. It's so much other stuff my money can go to out there and so many other places I can try and bag a 1 night fling at then a club In Vegas.

Regarding op's claim. I see it happen quite a bit at some of the establishments around my way. Manhattan/Hermosa Beach, where a black dude or person of color will get turned away but a white person wearing something similar will be allowed in and its been cases where I've been with my friends and the people working the door would nitpick on the most stupidest things for them but seem to let stuff slide with me. I have no problem with a dress code but some places od and pick and choose who they enforce it strictly on and who they let stuff slide with for.

My friend was denied entry into a sports bar once... for having a jersey on. smh 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom