Bars making rules to not allow black ppl in unappreciation

So, I went to to the bar last night to see an old Freind that was in town last night and after I give the bouncer my i.d. He asks me to turn around and then tells me that I can't get in because my shorts were too long and that I wasnt able to pull them up. I then go to the black bouncer who let me in the night before with the same shorts, then the original bouncer comes up and accuses me of pulling up my shorts because apparently they were alot longer earlier. The place is so crazy they wouldn't let me in with a fitted and then 3 white dudes all come in with fitteds behind and when I ask the bouncer snout it he says they're cool because their brims are bent and not flat. These fools even have the nerve to have the dresscode on their website saying no Jerseys, no stocking caps or du rags, like somebody is gonna try to wear that crap in there. I've never been denied entry into anywhere in my life. Im very tight about the situation. Just had to get that off of my chest

:lol: The hell?

I mean, what are you going to do? It sucks, but just find another/better place.

What town did this happen in?

So, I went to to the bar last night to see an old Freind that was in town last night and after I give the bouncer my i.d. He asks me to turn around and then tells me that I can't get in because my shorts were too long and that I wasnt able to pull them up. I then go to the black bouncer who let me in the night before with the same shorts, then the original bouncer comes up and accuses me of pulling up my shorts because apparently they were alot longer earlier. The place is so crazy they wouldn't let me in with a fitted and then 3 white dudes all come in with fitteds behind and when I ask the bouncer snout it he says they're cool because their brims are bent and not flat. These fools even have the nerve to have the dresscode on their website saying no Jerseys, no stocking caps or du rags, like somebody is gonna try to wear that crap in there. I've never been denied entry into anywhere in my life. Im very tight about the situation. Just had to get that off of my chest

I haven't been to a bar or lounge or club that allows fitteds or shorts in years....

Find somewhere better famb

I emailed the owner and this guy says that these rules aren't meant to keep out black people but to keep out people who might fight. Wtf? How many white or Asian dudes do you see running around in du rags?

You didn't have those cargo shorts on that look like capris a lot of people like did you? 
laugh.gif

Who wears shorts when they go out to a spot much less same shorts to the same spot two nights in a row? :lol:

And yea, you're never gonna have as much flexibility with the dress code as the white guy next to you. Just the way it is.

Last edited:
Who wears shorts when they go out to a spot much less same shorts to the same spot two nights in a row? :lol:

And yea, you're never gonna have as much flexibility with the dress code as the white guy next to you. Just the way it is.

They were the same size and brand, just different colors

Eh, well, sometimes it's just like that mayne. I just keep it pushing and positive. 

I hate this. Racial profiling, like u let 3 dudes with hats on in right after u told me no because my hats not bent? Screw that. I would go to better places

obvious troll is obvious.

i know these things DO happen, and i am not discrediting that. i just don't believe it happened to you in the instances you describe.

Happened to my girlfriend last night. She had a t shirt like many girls wear and some designer's leggings. The bouncer told her and her friend (who was wearing a dress no where near slutty) that they have a strict dress code but wouldn't disclose what the problem was even after being asked. Then a cop nearby came over and backed up the bouncer by saying "he said no. So just leave " :lol:

They then went to a bar around the corner and apparently another cop (white) told them he thinks they may be racist.

My girl and her friend are black btw. The 1st cop, bouncer and the 2nd cop were all white.

I don't usually pull the race card but in Northern Kentucky there is indeed racism. Its not a huge issue but spotty. Especially considering they were letting girls in with booty shorts and anything else you can think of. What can you do, you know. Just go somewhere else.

obvious troll is obvious.

i know these things DO happen, and i am not discrediting that. i just don't believe it happened to you in the instances you describe.

What reason would I have to lie about it? It's happened many other times at the same spot, that's part of the reason why I hadn't been there in months and now it'll prolly be years

Happened to my girlfriend last night. She had a t shirt like many girls wear and some designer's leggings. The bouncer told her and her friend (who was wearing a dress no where near slutty) that they have a strict dress code but wouldn't disclose what the problem was even after being asked. Then a cop nearby came over and backed up the bouncer by saying "he said no. So just leave " :lol:

They then went to a bar around the corner and apparently another cop (white) told them he thinks they may be racist.

My girl and her friend are black btw. The 1st cop, bouncer and the 2nd cop were all white.

I don't usually pull the race card but in Northern Kentucky there is indeed racism. Its not a huge issue but spotty. Especially considering they were letting girls in with booty shorts and anything else you can think of. What can you do, you know. Just go somewhere else.

A bar NOT letting a female in?

Jags_fan.gif

I don't think your situation is an example of bars specifically not allowing black ppl in.

EDIT

IS your girl and her friend ugly RKO2004? If not, now that sounds racist.

Last edited:
Clubs can legally discriminate against you which is crazy in itself.

Tims, plain colored t-shirts, hats and the dreaded pants to baggy are all code for we don't wanna let your big black *** in. It is what it is.

I bounced at a Mexican club once and the manager literally told us to turn black people away at the door. She even had the nerve to ask me to do it when I worked the door. I'm like what? Her excuse was in the past some black folks would go there only to buy drugs off the Mexicans pushing in there. I didn't work there much longer after that. :lol:

Write a yelp review calling them racist. Sadly there isn't much else you can do. Public shaming of an establishment might hurt their business, and hell you might get a response from them.

Its disgusting, but it happens all of the time. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom