** BART Officer ARRESTED in CONNECTION with NEW YEARS Shooting! **

Who cares about thet charge, dont even get your hopes up. The fact that he was arrested is enough for me. It shows that he was wrong in one way or another.

Originally Posted by Kobe Fan

hopefully he gets off free.

tired.gif
Must of not watched the video.
Just curious...WHY?

Originally Posted by Kobe09877

I can see both sides, unfortunate incident, prayers for all involved.
so you see a side where an innocent man was shot in his back, defenseless and unarmed? please.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

so you see a side where an innocent man was shot in his back, defenseless and unarmed? please.
Well IMO it was an accident. There aren't really two sides though. When you murder someone, there's really only one side.

Originally Posted by Long Beach Vincey

Well IMO it was an accident. There aren't really two sides though. When you murder someone, there's really only one side.
An accident? So you felt the cop should've drawn his weapon?

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

No. Just because I said I believe it was an accident doesn't mean I think a weapon should have been drawn at all. He was an IDIOT for eventaking anything out. No need for a taser.

No. Just because I said I believe it was an accident doesn't mean I think a weapon should have been drawn at all. He was an IDIOT for even taking anything out. No need for a taser.

so it wasn't an accident, but a stupid decision that cost somebody their life.

Originally Posted by CWrite78

No. Just because I said I believe it was an accident doesn't mean I think a weapon should have been drawn at all. He was an IDIOT for even taking anything out. No need for a taser.

Uh, it was an accident, a stupid one, but yeah you could go ahead and classify it as such. Stupid decision = accident no? Either way he didn'tMEAN to murder, at least IMO. There's no motivation there, no reason. Now if it had come out that he's a known racist or whatever, then of coursewe'd have reason to believe he did it on purpose.

The officer deserves the full penalty, but I'm just saying I doubt he wanted to kill dude.

it was an accident, look at the officers reaction, but what I mean by both sides is the anguish they both have to go through. Nobody can tell what the officerwas thinkin, he obviously wasnt thinking much.

The hell is son doing in Nevada?
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Let one of us try to skip town after murking a cop.
smh.gif
smh.gif

That was my first thought.

Did this guy have family to visit or take a vacation because he knew he'd be in prison for the foreseeable future?
smh.gif

I just hope the officer gets what he deserves, no less, no more.

1. If the Bart police were never needed, this would have never happened, cause then effect.

2. Accident.

1. If the Bart police were never needed, this would have never happened, cause then effect.

2. Accident.
OK but why in the Hell would you wish the officer to get off free?? That's disgusting

If he does not get charged, and found guilty of murder, Oakland will burn to the ground. And I'm not talking about the hills.

Does that really justify the action to you?

2. Accident.
right, because the situation called for and justified this 'effect'. you're misusing that concept. and sympathizing with a murderer.

Uh, it was an accident, a stupid one, but yeah you could go ahead and classify it as such. Stupid decision = accident no? Either way he didn't MEAN to murder, at least IMO. There's no motivation there, no reason. Now if it had come out that he's a known racist or whatever, then of course we'd have reason to believe he did it on purpose.

The officer deserves the full penalty, but I'm just saying I doubt he wanted to kill dude.
I don't understand this part. The cops have nightsticks and blackjacks and mace and taser and stun guns for a reason. They don't have gunsto calm down they have them as a last resort. If some psycho is in a car trying to run over a cop he isn't going to try and spray mace at him. That wouldbe ridiculous. Almost as ridiculous as pulling out a gun (which should only be used as a last resort in absolutely extreme circumstances) and shooting anunarmed man in the back while he is lying a face down and being subdued by other officers.
grin.gif

Surprising....but I'm more interested in the actual conviction...not just the charges.

Back
Top Bottom