Bart Scott To the Jets

Free-agent linebacker Bart Scott has finalized a multiyearcontract with the New York Jets, sources close to the situation haveinformed the National Football Post.

A seven-year veteran out of Southern Illinois, Scott had 82 tackles and 1.5 sacks in 16 games for the Baltimore Ravens last season.

More on this story as it develops.

%@*%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ravens now have money for ray lewis

mad.gif

The ravens have not addressed their LB core in so long that its gonna come bite them in the $@%

smh.gif
where's Ed hartwell when they need him, he prolly still workin out with his wife on real housewives of Atlanta
laugh.gif

Damn..

LOL @ Hartwell's Ol' Swole Self.. NH

Brolic *@$ hell for no reason homie can't keep healthy.

it just doesnt feel right that the cowboys arent doing anything ... this means ray ray will probably re-sign ... a damn shame

Hartwell's wife trying to steal custody of Keith Sweat's kids now...

I guess Ed can't play no more, so she needs that extra child support income...
indifferent.gif

My man
pimp.gif
, there was a episode where she was in white bikini by the pool, *water glistenin all over her bawwwwdy* hair was mad curly hmmm mhhmmm
I was like
eek.gif
My boy Ed WON at the game of life

Originally Posted by LilStarZ07

it just doesnt feel right that the cowboys arent doing anything ... this means ray ray will probably re-sign ... a damn shame

Ray better come get that star

This became an Ed Hartwell appreciation post lol.

However, the Jets added a key piece to their defense with this signing. Eric Barton was solid vs. the run but at times sluggish at the pass. Bart Scott can flyaround, and is known as one of the better blitzers for a MLB. Definitely helps our defense with Kris Jenkins up the middle, and a very good MLB right besidehim in David Harris.
Rex Ryan is doing work this offseason.

should of gone to the packers!!! but who am i kidding, ted thompson would never do anything like that

What's our projected linebacking core going to look like this year? Scott, Harris, Pace and Gholston starting?

Originally Posted by worldbeefreeg

What's our projected linebacking core going to look like this year? Scott, Harris, Pace and Gholston starting?
Hold off on Harris for the moment.

Hate to thread hijack, but rumor has it that the Jets might actually sign Ray Lewis, and then offer David Harris to Cleveland
Posted by E.Boland | February 27, 2009 11:51

Ray Lewis is looking like the Jets next target , they just set up a meeting
with Ray's agent .

Two interesting rumors floating around , is that the Jets might actually sign Lewis
then offer David Harris to Cleveland (Mangini Loves Him) Braylon Edwards Anyone?

(BigM you might get your wish)
Stay tuned.....
http://blogs.trb.com/sports/football/jets/blog/2009/02/bart_scott_headed_to_florham_p.html#comments(Check all the way on the bottom of the page, you'll see it).

bart scott isn't anything but a crybaby anyway...always complaining about how hines ward lays everyone on the ravens out. i know the real reason he leftthe ravens was because he wouldn't have to worry about hines ward taking him out again twice a year.

Nothing is official yet, there's a bidding war between Jets and Ravens.

Ah, the life of a Jets fan. Antonie Winfield anyone?

Originally Posted by bkmac

Originally Posted by worldbeefreeg

Hold off on Harris for the moment.

Hate to thread hijack, but rumor has it that the Jets might actually sign Ray Lewis, and then offer David Harris to Cleveland
Posted by E.Boland | February 27, 2009 11:51

Ray Lewis is looking like the Jets next target , they just set up a meeting
with Ray's agent .

Two interesting rumors floating around , is that the Jets might actually sign Lewis
then offer David Harris to Cleveland (Mangini Loves Him) Braylon Edwards Anyone?

(BigM you might get your wish)
Stay tuned.....
http://blogs.trb.com/sports/football/jets/blog/2009/02/bart_scott_headed_to_florham_p.html#comments (Check all the way on the bottom of the page, you'll see it).

That would be a disaster.
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

David Harris is an up and coming LB who fits in our system. Dude will consistently put numbers and lead our team in tackles.

Back
Top Bottom