Bart Scott To the Jets

lol @ dolphin fans getting cocky after one good year. look at your '09 schedule, you're no better than 8-8. more likely than not the dolphins arefinishing below .500

honestly, Jets have nothing to be cocky about either... they're building a good defense, but how can you expect to be good if you have no QB?

Jets defense is lookin'
smokin.gif

We still have a gaping hole at QB though.
smh.gif

How the hell is this open and they locked Cassel/Vrabel to Chiefs thread?
smh.gif

Originally Posted by rillo561

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Originally Posted by rillo561

Phins did win the AFC east but it was better than the Pats winning it IMO. Phins didn't have a chance against Baltimore and Chad still can't beat an elite defense no matter what. I love how dolphags talk trash that they won one game against the Jets in years, don't worry we don't have Mangini and his prevent defense also his horrible lack of adjustments this year. Jets be an attack defense instead of read and react. Yes the Jets lost some very winnable games on the road on the west coast, but the Dolphins didn't have to travel out west besides Arizona game and they got destroyed. Phins won't be playing a last place schedule this year, like I said earlier better Miami than the Pats.
blah blah blah. i love your excuses. facts are we made it to the playoffs by winning the games we were supposed to. i don't care what your excuses are, you're ignoring the fact that you have a rookie coach and _____ at QB. we didn't have a chance against baltimore? lol, we were down 13 points in the 4th quarter after turning the ball over 5 times. i think we had a chance. a lot better chance than the jets, that's for sure.

you think tuna is going to stand still this offseason?
laugh.gif
you're going to be playing catchup for a long time my friend, get used to it. parcells>tannyboy
Laugh now, because Tuna will be gone next year. Dophins been trying to catch up since Marino left. Fluke season won't happen again my friend, good luck. You guys are the 06' Jets nothing more, nothing less.
since marino left? jets fans, most clueless fans in sports. we've been trying to catch up since Marino left?
laugh.gif

-the year marino left, we went 11-5 and won the division. jets? went 9-7, missed the playoffs.

-the next season, the dolphins went 11-5 and won the division. jets? third place.

-we've won 72 games since marino retired, made the playoffs 3 times. you've won 71 games, made the playoffs 4 times. so... what are we trying to catchup to exactly? far as i'm concerned, neither team has won a super bowl since dan retired.

Originally Posted by B l U e deVils ACC

lol @ dolphin fans getting cocky after one good year. look at your '09 schedule, you're no better than 8-8. more likely than not the dolphins are finishing below .500
eh, i wonder what you said going into last season, after we won one game. probably something similar to this. and then we won the division...

lol at jets fans getting cocky for no damn reason.

Back
Top Bottom