Bartender Culture = Stripper Culture ?

A lot of the time the bartenders are just as hot or hotter than the best strippers at the club. I'll be throwing money at the stage and hit some of the bartenders by accident.

The bartenders a lot of times look better than the strippers, because they aren't covered in tatts and don't have gigantic fake *****.

The bartenders and waitresses are presenting a life of partying every night while getting money and hanging out with celebs and guys with money

Bartenders in da heights. 
devil.gif

I see a lot of chicks bartending in and out of strip clubs. I don't get in to actual conversations with them unless I'm trying to smash.

I haven't noticed the females in my social circles striving to be bartenders but either way it don't bother me. Let them do their thing.

I swear America has some of yall fooled. Somebody has to do these jobs until the robots come through and take them. Like literally, somebody has to do it. Everybody can't be bosses and boss *******.  Being a bartender is probably better than most of the other jobs somebody has to do if you're in to judging things like that with your excuse being ambition, pride, etc.
True. Have heard girls in crappy retail jobs talk about how much they would like to do it. They could make their retail checks in a night.

Hoing, stripping and the like don't bother me. I'm not paying for it because it's free all over the map, but if that's all a woman can do or all she wants to do, I'm not tripping. I've dated and have known "professional" women with more/the same ho tendencies as actual hos. Meh.

Who cares?

Women who use their bodies/sex/sex appeal to make money is nothing new.

Its less taboo because of the social media but its not anything new.

Some of them are just using it to get to a man. Some might really be paying for school or to get money to start a business.

There always have been and always will be men willing to spend money on these women.

Ex was/is a bartender. Never in the history of man-kind has trickin been as high as it is now. I don't blame them. A good looking man or woman can get paid in the industry. FAT. 

Last edited:
Ex was was/is a bartender. Never in the history of man-kind has trickin been as high as it is now. I don't blame them. A good looking man or woman can get paid in the industry. FAT. 

Basically

I don't look down on any female who does it

Legit they make good money srs

That's why some chicks be like F school they see bottle girls and strippers stuntin hard. Depends on the female.

Last edited:
Got a home girl who became a bottle girl. Couple months later she got a new apartment and a new set of *******. She been eatin off that job for a good minute last time i heard.

Got a home girl who became a bottle girl. Couple months later she got a new apartment and a new set of *******. She been eatin off that job for a good minute last time i heard.

Sounds accurate

I always wanted to be a stripper and end up on those dancing bear videos but I never got around to it.

Used to be my **** until I learned it's all staged. Started noticing the same females (the ones neckworking) in multiple videos.

That stuff does go down though. Just minus the bear headpiece and it's not allowed to be videotaped.

I know a chick that went to one and posted pics on FB until they got taken down :lol:

What's the male equivalent?
A good looking woman = a good looking man

What are the money making opportunities for men that aren't Willing to take their clothes off and sling pipe for a living?

That stuff does go down though. Just minus the bear headpiece and it's not allowed to be videotaped.

I know a chick that went to one and posted pics on FB until they got taken down :lol:

Oh, I'm sure. I just thought I was looking behind the curtain, so to speak, until I noticed. Those chicks were going for theirs. :lol:

Last edited:

Oh, I'm sure. I just thought I was looking behind the curtain, so to speak, until I noticed. Those chicks were going for theirs. :lol:

Those videos are big in the UK. And a lot of girls, especially eastern Europen ones be extras in the videos (without doing anything, just acting like they're at a nightclub) to make a couple extra bucks

Problem is, some get caught up in the moment and next thing you know, they are giving whop on camera. :lol:

You can tell the ones that goof because the camera will stay on them for a couple seconds, and they be mad uptight holding their drinks afterwards. Like.....

You haven't partied until you go in the employee lounge in a strip club. Jesus those girls go hard. :lol:

I always wanted to be a stripper and end up on those dancing bear videos but I never got around to it.

Used to be my **** until I learned it's all staged. Started noticing the same females (the ones neckworking) in multiple videos.

It's still real to me dammit!!!

But for real, I seent Riley Reid in one of those videos but I assumed she was doing it to become a pronstar, kind of like a trial run. That made it still amateur to me which is why I was able to keep rocking with it.

What's the male equivalent?
A good looking woman = a good looking man

What are the money making opportunities for men that aren't Willing to take their clothes off and sling pipe for a living?

yo are you a student or something just tryna figure out life?
you always talking about hustles, or topics of tryna come up
easy to say youre not feeling the regular working folk 40 hour life huh?

yo are you a student or something just tryna figure out life?
you always talking about hustles, or topics of tryna come up
easy to say youre not feeling the regular working folk 40 hour life huh?

I'm a full time student of the school of hard knocks,
Where degrees are drop tops,
And suspension is cell blocks
Professors are ex cons
Student loans are bail bonds
Exams are interrogations
School supplies subject to confiscation
Fail a test, get a all expense paid vacation

Nah :lol:
Not a student anymore, just always open to other means of income. Work hard while your in your 20s and 30s, so you can relax in your 40s. 9-5ing is cool, and having extra sources of income is better. Not trying to be 40 years old stressing about finances. Rather be stressing now, making mistakes now, setting up income streams here and there, learning for the future to set up my future and pass the jewels and fruits of my labor down to the youth

Nah :lol:
Not a student anymore, just always open to other means of income. Work hard while your in your 20s and 30s, so you can relax in your 40s. 9-5ing is cool, and having extra sources of income is better. Not trying to be 40 years old stressing about finances. Rather be stressing now, making mistakes now, setting up income streams here and there, learning for the future to set up my future and pass the jewels and fruits of my labor down to the youth

traditional 9-5 isnt cool to me ill be honest, way too many people enjoying way more vay cay time then others and getting more money then others out here

why i have the biggest respect for entrepreneurs and bigger risk, bigger reward as we know

Back
Top Bottom