Bartender Culture = Stripper Culture ?

You haven't partied until you go in the employee lounge in a strip club. Jesus those girls go hard. :lol:
Go on.
I honestly don't remember much. I just remember being in the strip club after it closed on the first night of it being open. We knew some girls in there so we got the plug. A million free drinks and the most blow I've ever seen. Like piles of it on every surface in the back. We left at like 9am. I do remember that. Place closed down like 3 months later. I wonder why...

I think both bartending and stripping are very options for people who don't want to work a typical 9-5 and still make decent money.

Man the two bartenders at 718 are bad as ****. Air heads like other and the regs only go for them not the strippers. Game crazy.

Bottle chicks waitresses are the new video vixen/***

Videos aren't paying, so it's the other way to meet a rich dude and be "industry". They still become semi-famous also, because of social media.

Man the two bartenders at 718 are bad as ****. Air heads like other and the regs only go for them not the strippers. Game crazy.

Those chicks rotate between Lust, Starlets and 718. It's sort of crazy. They're basically local celebs because of their looks/bodies

**** them ****. They be badder than the strippers but have the most disgusting attitudes ever. Don't think they receive proper customer service training during orientation

I spend more money with the waitresses then strippers. They be letting me do shots out they *******, cop feels, do body shots of the kid and all. 1 Lil chick kept grabbing the pipe when she walked pass.

Bro it's this chick at the Crazy Horse IG: shawtyloww or something like that she is so bad. She looks better than all the strippers there.

Bottle chicks waitresses are the new video vixen/***

Videos aren't paying, so it's the other way to meet a rich dude and be "industry". They still become semi-famous also, because of social media.

this

most bottle girls in vegas are heavy on social media, basically promote the club and their self

what you dudes know about bikini bars though? 

been to a few out here and the chicks arent bad enough (enhancements) to be strippers but good enough to get a decent tips

i knew 2 chicks who would tend bar while going to school.

A girl I went to college with dropped out after her 4th year and moved to Vegas to bartend/work bottle service and she's doing better than almost all the people that graduated.  Not super lavish lifestyle but she bought a house there and spent a good amount on remodeling, got a new nissan murano and travels a good amount out the country.

I think both bartending and stripping are very options for people who don't want to work a typical 9-5 and still make decent money.
My mans Dipset posts like magic Johnson tweets
laugh.gif
mean.gif
laugh.gif

These ******* making 6 figures pouring up bud lights...meanwhile I'm out here struggling eating oodles and noodles smoking reggie. Welp

Most of the Vegas cocktail waitresses I know do live lavish from March-Oct months of the years but are stressing out financially from Nov-Feb months

Is there any male version of the bottle girl?

I'd like to try to earn some extra income, but I don't think I should be allowed near those sparklers, I'm prone to trip over my own feet

Most of the Vegas cocktail waitresses I know do live lavish from March-Oct months of the years but are stressing out financially from Nov-Feb months

I don't know any in Vegas but you nailed the stress time frame. :lol:

Is there any male version of the bottle girl?

I'd like to try to earn some extra income, but I don't think I should be allowed near those sparklers, I'm prone to trip over my own feet
Probably in a gay bar or club.

If you're comfortable in that environment than flourish homie.

When me and the wife first got togethet she did a little bartending for a few months... id show up and sit at the bar drink for free, while dudes was trying to splash on her by giving her 10 - 20 dollar tips... she only did it on fridays and saturdays... came home with 5-600 on a good day 200 on a bad day... she was fully dressed and didnt show much besides her arms or however short the skirt was...

It was a small ****** bar too...

Back
Top Bottom