Basketball shoe recommendations

Hey guys, I haven't been paying close attention to the shoe game lately. I am needing some new ball shoes. Here is what I am wearing now:

Kobe IV 'chaos'
Lebron VI 'chalk'
Hyperdunk Supreme

I like my Kobe IVs and Hyperdunks the best. The Lebrons are nice but they are heavier and don't fit quite as well as the other two. My question is what should I go with next? I am looking for the best performance and fit. Also I need to get them in some sort of black/red/white combination.

Right now my choice is between Hyperizes or Kobe V. Which out of these two would you go with and why? Is there another shoe that holds up with these two performance wise? Thanks

The hyperizes aren't as good as the hyperdunks I hear, the fit is terrible and the shoe is too wide for most people to allow them to feel secure. The top performer is the Kobe V apparently, I haven't worn it yet but I've heard it was probably the greatest basketball shoe of all time. The traction isn't as good as the IV, but it's a small price to pay for such a good shoe i hear. Get the inlines too, they're so nice.

Back
Top Bottom