Basketball shoes with XDR soles

What all does Nike offer with XDR soles? Do they really stand up to concrete? I play / shoot on a concrete court for a handful of hours a week and it's absolutely ****ed every pair of shoes I put on it. I bought a cheap pair of Zoom Shifts 8 months ago specifically for that court and they're now completely bald and have about 3 weeks before they have holes worn in the soles.

If you want Nike xdr basketball kicks you gotta do some Nike Id options, or look on eBay for sellers that sell xdr rubber shoes. eBay sellers overseas in china tend to have em. But that's the risk you gonna have to play cause it may not be authentic.

Never understood why is XDR a oversea thing? Has Nike never has that option stateside other than iD?

I use shoes specific for outdoors and indoors. For outdoors, itll be something savagely cheap from an outlet cuz I know itll burn out quick. Or ill use an indoor shoe thats older and beat up; ill switch it to outside so it can properly die a warrior's death and go to shoe valhalla.

Theres some shoes you can pick up here that hold up like xdr, such as the soldiers, takedown models like the flytraps or witnesses, and most retros. Lebron 16s and kobe protro 1s have hard enough outsoles for outdoors if you dont mind using a pricier shoe outside.

I recently ID'd a pair of Freaks with XDRs, took them on a kind of ****ty hardwood court today to see how they'd grip and they easily did just as well if not better than any of my hardwood-only shoes. Anyone else experience this? Is XDR just better overall than Nike's regular opaque soles?

Back
Top Bottom