Bathroom etiquette vol. do you say anything to coworkers?

off topic. I hate when someone knocks on the bathroom door and then tries to open immediately.
Yea, or when you knock then listen but no one says anything, and you go to open the door and it's locked

Legit got a little pee on myself from this

This must be a U.S. thing. 

Canadian men talk to each other in the bathroom all the time.
That's a broad statement, I think it depends on the setting, everyone talks in the club washrooms, US, CA doesn't matter, but in a restaurant or something no one talks

Same two urinal situation at my job, and I've also had those awkward moments wondering whether I should say "Sup _____" or not. Sometimes I just wait to get to the sink and then exchange some words.

I actually got work bathroom stories for days.

There's one dude that must save all his flatulence for the urinal, and/or urinating just cause him to release cuz he farts pretty much throughout his entire urinal session.

There was some unspoken pube game going on, dudes were placing ridiculous amounts of pubes on the top of the urinal. You would go to take a whiz, look down and see all these hairs man.

Hate when dudes dry their hands directly in front of the paper towel dispenser, knowing that you guys finished washing and need to grab some. Dude, take a step back and get out the way.

i handle my business and I'm out." i need to focus man" the only people i small talk with is girls that's because I'm trying to make a connection. or i talk to people i know well and even then there's a limit that bathroom should be treated like a quiet zone. anyone that says more than one word in the bathroom is suspect, I'm sorry and i bet if you contest this remark, you re probably the dude that stands in the middle urinal, causing everyone to go to the stalls.smh

i handle my business and I'm out." i need to focus man" the only people i small talk with is girls that's because I'm trying to make a connection. or i talk to people i know well and even then there's a limit that bathroom should be treated like a quiet zone. anyone that says more than one word in the bathroom is suspect, I'm sorry and i bet if you contest this remark, you re probably the dude that stands in the middle urinal, causing everyone to go to the stalls.smh
Middle urinal is the least dirty, though

Middle urinal is the least dirty, though
all of them are dirty
nerd.gif

People are continually punishing in our bathroom, like all day. But I feel bad when there's two dudes in there already, then I go into the 3rd stall and punish. I almost want to say sorry, unless if it's someone I know then I almost break out laughing.

Back
Top Bottom