Bathroom etiquette vol. do you say anything to coworkers?

Do y'all say anything to coworkers when you meet in the bathroom? For me the ones I'm chill with I usually exchange some words with current events or sports but there's this one guy in the office who seems to have a stick up his *** all the time and every time we meet in the bathroom it's always awkward as hell. This one time I was peeing in a urinal and he walks in, sees me, and heads for one of the stalls even though he is just peeing. This other time he was at the urinal and I walk in and take the urinal next to him (only two urinals in the bathroom) he finishes up quick and then just speeds out the door without even washing hands :x

nobody talks to anyone in the bathroom. I just handle my business and leave.
mean.gif
 "Guy Code"

Last edited:
i dont talk ...

i HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE when someone sits next to you when there is an open stall two doors down.

I acknowledge them first. They usually freak out and ask me what am I doing in the women's restroom.

Seriously though I just acknowledge them.
At my old job a few coworkers used to play Battle ***** in the bathroom. :lol:

Depends on who it is. But usually naw I do my business And leave. I do notice alot of grown men do not wash thier hands. Lol

0 speaking. At most I will say hey if im washing my hands and some one walks in....but if my D is out...there should be no male talking to me.

inb4 youre a homophobe
you scared
you got a small d
call tyrone
inb4 megatron

off topic. I hate when someone knocks on the bathroom door and then tries to open immediately.

also hate it when muhfathers are sitting playing with their cellphone while dropping a deuce...cant believe a few of my coworkers do that
mean.gif

...save that **** for at home

0 speaking. At most I will say hey if im washing my hands and some one walks in....but if my D is out...there should be no male talking to me.

inb4 youre a homophobe
you scared
you got a small d
call tyrone
inb4 megatron
:lol:

also hate it when muhfathers are sitting playing with their cellphone while dropping a deuce...cant believe a few of my coworkers do that :smh:

...save that **** for at home
I play chess sometimes when dropping turds, whats the problem with looking at ones phone while on the can ?
especially if the phones silent.

the janitor is always tellin me stories when im tryba piss

and sum ppl b playin music whike droppin a deuce

1st. How would you know someone is on their phone playing a game if they are inside a LOCKED stall taking a dump? haha
2nd. What is wrong with this? I can't pass time by playing a game on my phone while dropping a duece?

Dudes kill me

You guys are ridiculous here :lol:

Not talking to someone when you're in the bathroom? I don't understand at all.

Usually when I see someone I know or work with, we usually talk about work or sports or whatever it is that's the hot topic of the day. What's so wrong with people talking in the bathroom?

When i see people I'm not so cool with at work (which is only less than a handful)--I usually say hello and ask them how they're doing. Some small talk arises and then we both go on our way. No big deal.

NT is ridiculous with this no talking in the bathroom business :lol:

When I'm pissy drunk I'm the douche bag in the bathrook talkin **** about how wasted I am ill admit lol

I always play music & NT whenever I'm taking a dump in a public restroom makes time go by faster

Last edited:
You guys are ridiculous here :lol:

Not talking to someone when you're in the bathroom? I don't understand at all.

Usually when I see someone I know or work with, we usually talk about work or sports or whatever it is that's the hot topic of the day. What's so wrong with people talking in the bathroom?

When i see people I'm not so cool with at work (which is only less than a handful)--I usually say hello and ask them how they're doing. Some small talk arises and then we both go on our way. No big deal.

NT is ridiculous with this no talking in the bathroom business :lol:

THIS. It's just rude.

I only talk to folks in the restroom after I've handled my business. If I'm on my way in then a simple greeting is all I have for you....I'm in here for a purpose. Once I go to wash my hands we can chat all you want but its still not preferable. I had a coworker who was trying to hold a convo with me after he dropped a nuke off....I'm not trying to smell all of that bruh.

How are you getting mad at folks for playing on their phone while dropping a deuce? Why is that even a concern? :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom