BATMAN: THE DARK KNIGHT and JOKER..now available!! Finally!

What's up everyone!

Sorry for the delay....it's been crazy busy at work. Getting ready to head to Comic-Con in San Diego to promote the shoes! Should be a good time.

I did not go to the movie premier, but I was at the theater opening night at the Cineramadome in Hollywood (one the best theaters in the world, in my opinion). Wore the Joker shoes and had lots of people asking about them. It's a really great feeling to have so many people appreciate something that you created. So thanks again to all of you for all the kind words and interest. Those of you in that live in LA, CA. The shoes are now on display at Golden Apple comicson Melrose Ave. Stop by and check them out up close and personal!

Release date: Mid-September. I can't give a specific date at this time. I have one, but don't want to say so early in advance andjinx it. Anything can happen with production. Customs delays and other shipping problems are common, unfortunately. As it gets closer, I'll let everyoneknow. I promise. I was really trying to get them out in time for the movie, but I couldn't make it happen.

Website: www.limitedsoles.com Keep checking the site. It will be updated very, very soon with all the shoes,pictures, contact information, etc, etc. And everyone can still email me here or at sonofkrypton23@yahoo.comwith any questions or just to talk shoes.

Hope to hear from all of you soon.

Talk again soon!

Question though, what is releasing at mid-september? All 3 shoes or just the Batman and Jokers? Also, could you give an estimate in price? If you can't betoo specific, just a price range or description, as in "cheap," "affordable," or "expensive."

I apologize but I can't believe that NT is over these.

This is worse than Bape, Gourmet, and Fila.

I mean these LOOK like Kids shoes.

The quality seems sub par, and the designs are ripped directly from an AF1.

They look very bland and generic.

Do these come with a sippy cup and some animal crackers?

a6125e54a96aac0e984cb6e0b90efe49850ec1a.gif
I can't believe some men are worried about what othermen wear

Not feeling the Joker's box. If your going to make Joker kicks you have to at least put him on the box. It just doesn't look right without him. Alsothey do look a little sub-par AF1 knock offs, kind of like the shaq's aka cheap, overall the art is good though.

on point! very good work....
i like the batmans.....the jokers could have been better imo with more green/purple but at the same time i like your idea how it is similar to the viralcampaign of the dark knight with joker writing over stuff...

so you are DC only right? would love to see what you could come up with wolverine wise!

ugly, but great collectors items. i can see alot of middel school aged kids with the superman back pack and these shoes on

As always...thanks for the feedback, both postive and negative. The one thing I have realized about this project and these shoes is that people either lovethem or hate them...there really hasn't been much of a middle ground. And I get that....the shoes/characters are not for everyone...and I can see how thepictures add to this perception about being "cheap" or kids shoes, etc, etc. However, the one constant that the vast majority of people have toldme is that the shoes look amazing in person compared to pictures, in both quality and detail.

And I can also understand how this relates to other brands (such as BAPE, AF1, etc). The one main struggle when launching something new, especially shoes, istrying to establish itself in the market among all the other trusted brands out there. This is new...it's untested, it's not "trusted" yet,etc, etc. But I hope that changes when the shoes are released. Being a sneakerhead myself, I know how brand loyal and skeptical we can all be. But lots ofbrands out there have their own version of the AF1, so to say that this a cheap knock-off is not entirely a fair statement to make without even seeing theactual product. But, again, everyone is entitled to their opinion.

These shoes were made for collectors (both comic memorbilia collectors, fans of superheroes and sneaker heads) to either keep or wear. I firmly believethere is a market for this type of product. Comics, movies, pop culture icons, etc, open up countless possibilities for sneaker inspirations (and I don'tjust mean shoes that use the same colors as their inspiration). It's just a matter of execution and how far to push the envelope with design and detail,etc. Are these designs too much? Dont know yet...the market will decide that.

Other characters outside DC? If these prove successful....Marvel will be approached.

When the shoes are released, they will be around $110. Again, each one is numbered (embroidered) on the collar lining so there are no doubts as to how manyare made.

Back soon!

at 110$ a pop for these un-origional designs, you can keep em. Not even the joker is insane enough to buy these

Dang dudes are grimey. But whatever they look hot. Wish you would've made a shoe that looks like the new age dark knight. Like a flat black look orsomething but these are very well done and a cool concept. I could see rocking these. But anyway great job and F the haters. Not liking something is one thingbut trashing someones dream is another.

Back
Top Bottom