BATMAN: THE DARK KNIGHT and JOKER..now available!! Finally!

haven't released yet.....don't know when they'll release. Go to limitedsoles.com....only pair I see on there is the supermans though.

ewwww...
smh.gif

whoa i need to see more pics !!!!
dude your killin it.....where can i see your previous work??

It's been a while, but I'm still here. My little project is still moving forward. Thanks to everyone for being patient. These should be ready to goby late summer. Trying to clear space at the factories....

And just in case everyone forgot about these.....

Looks great Usual. One thing though and I hope you take no offense and can take this as a contructive criticism, but the yellow soles kind of killed the flowof the shoes for me. Keeping it gray, or even black would have looks real nice and much better. Even giving it a navy blue sole would look better. the yellowjust takes away from the stealthy look.

The Box looks great and the purple on the joker's looks good but I think the making the soles purple on the Jokers would like nice as well. The yello worksbetter with the Jokers though since it is more mixed colors than the Batmans.

Overall, great job and let me know where to get it and it's actual release date.

It's all good RFX...no offense taken. I actually debated on throwing some blue on the Batmans early on. But I did the yellow becuase i wanted to giveit a little bit of "pop" (and to symbolize the utility belt) since it is a very dark shoe. The blue just didn't give it enough kick. Ididn't want to change the Joker version too much (purple outsole) since it's essentially supposed to be the Batman shoe. You do get the little extrahit of purple on the sockbed though. I like the way you think though.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by usualsuspect23

It's been a while, but I'm still here. My little project is still moving forward. Thanks to everyone for being patient. These should be ready to go by late summer. Trying to clear space at the factories....

eek.gif
im really liking these.

It's all good RFX...no offense taken. I actually debated on throwing some blue on the Batmans early on. But I did the yellow becuase i wanted to give it a little bit of "pop" (and to symbolize the utility belt) since it is a very dark shoe. The blue just didn't give it enough kick. I didn't want to change the Joker version too much (purple outsole) since it's essentially supposed to be the Batman shoe. You do get the little extra hit of purple on the sockbed though. I like the way you think though.
wink.gif
It's cool, the purple is a really nice touch on the Jokers though, great concept too on the tagged Batman shoes. So, is this releasing with themovie? Are the Superman's releasing with it too? Or is it still a secret?
happy.gif

Oh, also, with the Superman's the shoe paper looked like the daily planet newspaper, are there anythign special with the Batman and Joker shoe paper aswell? Just curious.

where do you get your shoe boxes from? from the same company that does shoes or do you outsource for box?

It's been a while, but I'm still here. My little project is still moving forward. Thanks to everyone for being patient. These should be ready to go by late summer. Trying to clear space at the factories....

i think the jokers shoulda had purple or green on the bottom sole but other than that pretty nice
smile.gif

I need those Jokers!!!

Id wanna rock these with shorts tho ...

whats the deal with a release?? Price (Not that it matters)??

Back
Top Bottom