Batman: Year one trailer

Can't wait
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Rick2345

Not gonna top Batman: Under the Red Hood
I'm partial to Year One because it's my favorite Batman story, but Under the Red Hood went to places I didn't think an animated movie would go. Just the opening scene made my jaw drop.

Originally Posted by illmaticsoulchild

I'm partial to Year One because it's my favorite Batman story, but Under the Red Hood went to places I didn't think an animated movie would go. Just the opening scene made my jaw drop.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]My favorite has always been The Killing Joke.... god i want that one to be made!!![/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Year One is up there for me and i've been looking forward to it. Under the Red Hood was/is greatness.[/color]

Originally Posted by im that one

Originally Posted by illmaticsoulchild

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]My favorite has always been The Killing Joke.... god i want that one to be made!!![/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Year One is up there for me and i've been looking forward to it. Under the Red Hood was/is greatness.[/color]

THIS! killing joke is by far the best

But looks
pimp.gif

I still haven't seen this.
And yup The Killing Joke is the best Batman I've read so far

OoOoOo. interesting release date?
 Edit. Cripes. It comes out the same week as Arkham City, Duh....Gotta stash some cash. lol.

I use to love the The Killing Joke, but once Alan Moore started talking about how it wasn't that great, he basically convinced me that it was mediocre. 
ohwell.gif

Q: You then went and did Batman: the Killing Joke. 

A: Yeah, it was done while I was doing Watchmen, or just after or something, I'm not sure which but it was too close to Watchmen. I mean, Brian [Bolland] did a wonderful job on the art but I don't think it's a very good book. It's not saying anything very interesting. 

I really enjoyed Year One, and it definitely stayed faithful to the comic, but I can already tell a lot of people in the mainstream aren't gonna like it. Even while watching, it felt very slow. That's fine for a comic, but not too much for an animated film. Still think it's the best Batman story and I loved the fact they tried to explore Gordon's start as well. The Catwoman short is raunchy as hell (avy check) and I didn't enjoy it too much. It still would be interesting for her to have a DCU film though.

Originally Posted by TheWindScar31

OoOoOo. interesting release date?
 Edit. Cripes. It comes out the same week as Arkham City, Duh....Gotta stash some cash. lol.

it's out now
nerd.gif

I really enjoyed it... like previously said the attention paid to Gordon was A1

I need a sequel already like NOW.

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

I really enjoyed it... like previously said the attention paid to Gordon was A1

I need a sequel already like NOW.

qft. at the end when
Spoiler [+]
the joker
was announced, i legit cringed. we need it asap! under the red hood was dope, but im feeling year one a lil' better. Gordan is that dude 
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom