Batmans infra VI

is it just me or is everyone that starts a post itching to use the word "infrared"?

"i see an all black jordan vi that was in the batman movie. they've got to be infrared iv's. i know, i'll post it on niketalk"
If I talk to people like they stupid as hell, does that mean God's gonna make my kids be stupid as well?

Xbox 360 - CED2
PS3 - CED2
Wii - CED2 (4912 5588 1002 5609)

I wonder if Nike knows that if they released the McFlys...those things would sell like hot cakes.

I'd definitely rock the Batman's also...just like that. :wow:
eek.gif

TEAMlateNIGHT
[table][tr][td]>AIM[/td][/tr][/table]​
The 2007 Super Bowl Champion Indianapolis Colts & The Indiana Pacers
It is what it is.​

thanks for pics, never seen those before
FS OG Columbias size 11 $180 OBO PM me for pics
TEAM CHICAGO BULLS
> SIX-TIME WORLD CHAMPIONS: 1991.1992.1993.1996.1997.1998 <​

are there any screenshots of the movie with those jordans? thats pretty crazy i never knew that.
TEAM CHICAGO BULLS

Ya I have seen pics of those batman VIs before. Those are :pimp:
pimp.gif
"Im addicted to fresh/ 6 pairs of kicks is my definition of twelve steps"- Hov

are there any screenshots of the movie with those jordans? thats pretty crazy i never knew that.

There are a couple close-ups about 15 minutes into the movie, but you can't see much.

In the documentary on the DVD for the first one, they talk about Nike designing the boots based on one of their cross trainers. There's a lot of pictures of those, but I don't know what they are. Does anyone else know?

Im pretty sure the story was Tink helped on making the boots for the movie then took that inspiration to the VIs

Quote:
infras have clear midsole.. and also red on the shoe.. hence the name infraRED... clearly custom made

infrareds do not and never have had CLEAR MIDSOLES. parts of the SOLE are clear, but not the midsole.

clearly they are not customs mr. 100+ posts. they are from the batman movie and they are made by nike, just like the mcflys were made by nike, not customs
this week he's moppin' floors next week its the fries

There's a part in the movie where he opens his closet and there's a whole row of them.

Few more pictures that I have saved:

5ymikgz.jpg

6akgsvd.jpg

62efixd.jpg

In this picture you can see the VI Batman boots and at the back the Air Trainer ones. Both are incredibly cool IMO.

673q9ld.jpg

And some more of the Air Marty:

66oxkk4.jpg

4tk11md.jpg

61k5b92.jpg

4pk1nhi.jpg
TEAM SINISTER

Shopping at The Leftorium since 1977.

hmmm..interesting..thanks for the piks kapepper and kdwallace..
IS THE JUICE?
WORTH THE SQUEEZE BRAH??

Team Philippines​
In Pacquiao We Trust​

Ayo, them cats out in China need to stop making those multi-colored variant trash and get to work on some McFlys...

I don't know so much as for the Batman VI, nobody would be able to pull that on off in public. McFly's with some shorts. Oh baby... :pimp:
pimp.gif

Let it be known that if they do come out with fake McFly's, I'm all over them like we were beastin on Hata's Black/Red "XI's".

I'm in no way for fakes but hey, Nike won't retro no McFlys... someone's got to quench my thirst. :tongue:
tongue.gif
LA
SAY NO TO VARIANTS!​

if they actually released those mcfly's would people actually buy them cause of how they look? or how cause theyre from back to the future?

to the left of those mcflys.... are those the genie shoes shaq wore in Kazaam?
****Team Born-Again****
"Jesus Christ Is Life, the rest is collecting Js"...
go bears
Go Cubs
Found my sertig's... now i am on the hunt for some Union 180's sz 13 DS or NDS

HOT!!!
eek.gif

Thanks for sharing those!!! Never seen 'em before.
FT my sz10.5 grapes 4 your sz 9 Holla!!

McFlys are pretty dope.
Dont know how they would look on my foot though.
i think Kanye's bear has them on the new album cover.
The World Is Mine

^^^ haaaaa dat waz funny az hell....i bet somebody would aktually try 2 make a self dryin jacket. :rofl:
roll.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif

KaLl Me S.s. JoRdAn... I gOt JaYz On DeCk.

Where's the red? Nice pic though
TeaM​
GEORGIA SOLE
DEDICATION IS KEY Member #25- DWalk31
DeKalb County​

Yes, all those pics were from the SC event last year in Vegas. KDwallace's last two pics are a model created by one of the competitors. The movie props McFly and Batman boot were encased in Niketown Las Vegas. I have pics as well, but they are pretty much the same of what has been posted.
team am fam / team vintage heatflintgreynt@gmail.com
myspace.com/flintgreynt

Those are hot, never seen em

"stop dancin wit ya girlfriend and come dance wit me, stop talkin bout ya boyfriend since he is not me, stop runnin my tab cause these drinks is not free u drunk and hot girl"

Back
Top Bottom